Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Fortress 2

Default Team Fortress 2

No thread for best hat simulator? Shame on you!

Tell us your favorite class, map, loadouts, and show off your weapon (or cosmetic item) of choice. Maybe plan a match, or arrange a trade.

We have had multiple topics about TF2 in the past. I know me and Noodle have played it for a few hours in the last few days.

Favorite classes:
    Engie
    pyro
    medic

Everything else, it just depends.

I haven't played it in a couple of months. But I always liked Engineer and Medic best!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    We have had multiple topics about TF2 in the past. I know me and Noodle have played it for a few hours in the last few days.
    I'd love to play it with you guys at some point!

I tried it but unfortunately I got to it after the obnoxious rabid brony takeover (no offense meant to respectable bronies here)

Quote Originally Posted by SkullBunny89 View Post
    I tried it but unfortunately I got to it after the obnoxious rabid brony takeover (no offense meant to respectable bronies here)
    If you think bronies somehow ruined TF2 you clearly know nothing of the hats and trade system. Before bronies, everyone almost exclusively hated on furries in TF2.

And before furries, everyone hated on toasters. Stupid household appliances, burning all our bread.

Salvaging thread.
    Favorite Class: Pyro
    Loadout of choice: Flamethrower, Shotty, Axe varies, depending on situation.

And before toasters everybody hated the...wait...what DID everybody hate before the toasters?

Favourite Classes: Engineer and Pyro
    Favourite Maps: 2fort, Steel, Hydro
    Favourite Game-Style: CTF or CP, either one is fine.

We all need to get an ADISC TF2 night going or something, it'd be fun to have all us playing at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    If you think bronies somehow ruined TF2 you clearly know nothing of the hats and trade system. Before bronies, everyone almost exclusively hated on furries in TF2.
    Why the hostility, I only dissed the obnoxious rabid ones and made it clear I mean no offense to the decent respectable ones.

And I don't care if furries are hated on. If they constantly go around putting up furry art sprays and engaging in other obnoxious crap, they deserve it.

Back in my day, we had to pay for our game, and we were glad for it! We only had an item or two for each of the classes, and only the special snowflakes used them! Back then, things were pure and we didn't have this sense of entitlement you youngsters have nowadays. We worked for our refined metal, and if we had but one hat it was our best friend!

((Yeah, I used to play a ton before F2P. F2P didn't necessarily ruin the franchise, but it did spell a change in the community. I ended up taking up trading, becoming the local craft #413 collector, before I eventually sold it all away since I'll be heading out of the country soon. I have good memories, and bd ones, but dang it, they're my memories.

I've always been a Spy/Scout/Pyro player, I like indirect yet effective combat. All of them make good ambushers, and each tends to be a lot more fun for me than spraying and praying.))

Noodle's Info on TF2

Favorite Class:
    *The Pyro
    Loadouts for Fav Class:
    *Set A> Strange Degreaser, Strange Flare Gun, Strange Festive Axtinguisher [Hats/Misc: Flamboyant Flamenco, Last Breath, Pyrotechnic Tote]
    *Set B> Silver Botkiller Flamethrower, Strange Shotgun, Strange Festive Axtinguisher [Hats/Misc: Point and Shoot, Apparation Aspect, Deus Specs]
    *Set C> Strange Rainblower, Scorch Shot, Strange Lollichop [Hats/Misc: Brigade Helm, Infernal Orchestrina, Balloonicorn]
    *Set D> Strange Backburner, Strange Flare Gun, Strange Axtinguisher [Hats/Misc: Pyromancer Mask, Deus Specs, Scrap Pack]

Favorite Map:
    *Upwards [Payload Map]

I've been playing Team Fortress 2 since the last October Update, yes I started TF2 as a F2P but eventually upgraded to
    Premium. I am currently grouping with friends for a possible UGC group and as you can tell I will be the Pyro of the team seeing
    as I know the basics of crit control and airblasting. I have unboxed 1 Unusual in my whole TF2 Career: Smoking Honcho's Headgear
    which I sold to pay for classes. I play all classes except Spy, Soldier composes of a Set for Trolldiering and a Direct Hit Soldier<Main>, Sniper is
    Bazaar Bargain and Huntsman, Demo is Loch N Load and Scottish Resistance, and mostly the common setups for the rest.

As for my cosmetic and weapon of choice, those would be the Flamenco and a Postal Pummeler[God damn thing better be strange in robocrate]