Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new footed PJ's!

Default My new footed PJ's!

I found some footed PJ's at Target, and they are pretty cool. I am going to upload a few pics to the gallery. Wish they had more in my size!

LandsEnd also sells footed PJs. The largest "child" size fits me well and I'm 6'1".

i love mine. i havnt been feeling very well this past week and i've been FREEZING. nothing like crawling into bed with those and staying nice and warm

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution36 View Post
    i love mine. i havnt been feeling very well this past week and i've been FREEZING. nothing like crawling into bed with those and staying nice and warm
    I hear ya man. Just readin that made me want to go do that

But yes, I got mine from Target as well, and they're pretty good

Whenever one of my friends wears her footies she always ends up taking them off in the middle of the night. The strange thing about this is that she has no recollection of doing this

dprdinky

I feel so warm and soooo comforted/sooo babyish in my footed sleeper. With the weather as cold as it is, presently I've been wearing them 24/7

Feeling like a baby has nothing to do with wanting to be warm, if your cold you keep waking up, case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Ino View Post
    I hear ya man. Just readin that made me want to go do that

But yes, I got mine from Target as well, and they're pretty good
    If you have the funds (cuz they are kind of pricey), i would REALLY suggest these. Jumpin Jammerz. They cost a lot more than the Target ones, but they are MUCH thicker, and and warmer. Overall, just a much better product. I guess you get what you pay for.

dprdinky

There's another cool place to buy your pj's other than jumpin jammerz. It's snug as a bug.

Pajamas - Snug As A Bug Clothing - Footed Pajamas for your child and adult footed pajamas Also Land's End have some nice Footed PJ's same size as the ones at Target. If you want some custom made footed PJ's http://www.foreverakid.com/ does a good job of doing that at a reasonable price. I had my Winnie the Pooh print fleece footed PJ's made there. They are the bomb and have been wearing them 24/7 during the last few days of very cold weather where I'm at.