Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: peva plastic pants

  1. #1

    Default peva plastic pants

    For fun I decided to order the "Peva vinyl pants" from baby-pants.com. The reputation of being super crinkly is soooo true! No way could I ever wear these outside of the house without everyone around hearing the very obvious crinkle sound! I wouldn't even risk wearing these to a rock concert.

    Unfortunately, the crinkle and generous fit are the only good things about these pants. The plastic is extremely thin, and split down the middle the first time I sat down with them on!

    So in conclusion, while fun to experience the unique crinkle, these pants are about the same quality as a plastic shopping bag, and a waste of money.

  2. #2

    Default

    I've also found that the thicker plastic pants are hot and uncomfortable. This is why I like the soft vinyl in Leakmaster plastic pants. They also last me for months.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    For fun I decided to order the "Peva vinyl pants" from baby-pants.com. The reputation of being super crinkly is soooo true! No way could I ever wear these outside of the house without everyone around hearing the very obvious crinkle sound! I wouldn't even risk wearing these to a rock concert.

    Unfortunately, the crinkle and generous fit are the only good things about these pants. The plastic is extremely thin, and split down the middle the first time I sat down with them on!

    So in conclusion, while fun to experience the unique crinkle, these pants are about the same quality as a plastic shopping bag, and a waste of money.
    Sounds like you got a size too small. I own this exact item and they've never split on me.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I've also found that the thicker plastic pants are hot and uncomfortable. This is why I like the soft vinyl in Leakmaster plastic pants. They also last me for months.
    If you want thin try the clear plastic from this: Ultraflex Polyureathane Hi-back Pants Hbuf Hi-back Plastic Pants Ultraflex Hi-back Pants Shown over Pull-on Day Diaper * Illustrative Pur Poses Only - Diaper Sold Separately - I just got these today and I am afraid my nail will rip through it. It's by far the thinnest plastic I've ever had.

  4. #4

    Default

    You had to of ordered a size too small. I fit in the XL pretty well except that the legs were rather tight. Just recently I've ordered the 3XL. It has plenty of room. It fits me better. The plastic shouldn't be tight around you naked. You should order with the measurement of a diaper included in your measurement for the best size. Then order a size up. As long as your legs and waist are within the unstretched size, you'll be fine.

    Don't let this deter you from buying again, I've learned the hard way, not sizing myself appropriately. They are a great product and when it's a size you fit in with ease it'll be just fine.

    I forgot to add you need to make sure that you use the PEVA sizing chart as it is different sizing than the rest of their products. Make sure that you order from the right one.

  5. #5

    Default

    I think 4mm is the thinnest I've seen in plastic pants. Even with the Leakmasters, I treat them carefully. They are very comfortable and have the genuine baby feel.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Sounds like you got a size too small.


    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983
    You had to of ordered a size too small.
    I am the really skinny type build and in the small/medium range of most products. I got these in a medium and they are indeed extra roomy even over a extra bulky diaper. This was not a case of "fat man in a little coat", but more of a case of "made in china" (printed big on the tag)

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    I am the really skinny type build and in the small/medium range of most products. I got these in a medium and they are indeed extra roomy even over a extra bulky diaper. This was not a case of "fat man in a little coat", but more of a case of "made in china" (printed big on the tag)
    There had to be a defect then. I would definitely at least contact baby pants to try to get the situation fixed. where did it split at?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 21-Feb-2013, 19:55
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29-Dec-2011, 19:07
  3. Anyone had experience with "peva" plastic pants?
    By erick in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-Aug-2011, 21:52
  4. Cheap plastic-like plastic pants
    By ruthenium67 in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-Jun-2011, 15:41
  5. Plastic Pants
    By moocow in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-Aug-2009, 21:08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.