Thread: MrMahaaa

Default MrMahaaa

Hello i am jordan and im a gamer. I work constantly and love learning new things about computers. I watch allot of discovery history and other educational TV.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan195 View Post
    Hello i am jordan and im a gamer. I work constantly and love learning new things about computers. I watch allot of discovery history and other educational TV.
    Hey Jordan, the awesome gamer! You seem pretty awesome anyway, I mean.. what's not awesome about learning new things and being interested in computers? I think it's great that you are always trying to expand your mind and educate yourself. It's a wonderful way to spend your free time and I really respect it. I tend to like exploring the more educational side of Youtube myself.. enjoy channels like crashcourse, minutephysics and Vsauce and the like. Do you like that sort of thing too?

This is rare, but you actually didn't talk much about.. you know, the sites subject matter. Don't worry, no one is forcing you.. you can totally talk however much you want about whatever you feel comfortable with, but would you feel like talking about it a little? You listed yourself as IC, is your experience with this sort of thing just because of being incontinent, and you don't consider yourself a Diaper Lover or Adult Baby at all? It's totally fine if so, that's pretty interesting. We have certainly some members like that, but I have a feeling every one helps this place have more diverse and interesting points of views. Feel free to rant about this kinda stuff, let us know what brought you here in the first place.

I hope you have fun on this awesome site. You'll find great advice, support, and some intelligent discussion pretty easily, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan195 View Post
    Hi and welcome as well. I like some of the educational channels as well as the History channel when they actually have historical shows. I'm a professional musician, and educator and a writer. I used to play a number of games, both on computer and X-box, but now I devote my spare time to writing. In the summer I get out on my bike and ride the bike trail.

Non-ABDL Interests:league.. fron your profile. What sort of league? The Red-Headed League? The League of Extraordinary Men?