Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey there:)

Default Hey there:)

Hi everybody!

Well for a little background on myself, I'm currently in college working on an engineering degree. I love playing sports, particularly soccer. I also love fish-keeping, I currently have three fish tanks set up here in my tiny little apartment :3

I've been a DL for pretty much my whole life. I'm fairly certain that I've been diapered at some point every year of my life. I'll typically be into them for a bit, stop for "the last time I swear," and then get the urge all over again later haha. Because I only recently moved away from home, I've only ever used store brand. I think I'm finally about to get the courage up to place an order, though

Other than that I'm just really glad to be here, and I'm hoping to meet some really nice people!

DL here too! I wish I could say the same thing about "every year of my life, at some point." Making up for lost time and opportunity! Your apartment may be tiny but at least you have one - and you have a mailing address to which you can have supplies ordered online delivered.

Please say more about your fish: 3 tanks... must be fairly avid; why 3 tanks? one salt water? Or cause some of your fish would otherwise eat each other? There are thousands of members here; I doubt anyone's got a hobby that isn't shared by at least a few others...

Then too you could tell us what sort of movies and films you are into... and what kind of engineering you are doing.

Nice to meet you, I was really nervous about my first post! Having a mailing address is nice, but I'm just worried about the fact that the entrances to my building are locked. I don't want anything left in plain view outside!

As far as my fish go, I have a 20 gallon planted tank with several different kinds of fish, a betta fish in a 3 gallon tank on the kitchen counter, and a Tiger Oscar who has a 40 gallon all to himself And yes, he would definitely make a quick lunch out of most other fish, even though he's not very big yet! I've always had fish growing up, and my apartment managers don't let me have any real pets anyway.

My plan right now is to major in Biomedical Engineering and then go on to medical school, but I haven't decided 100%. I'm in no rush to have the rest of my life figured out

I'm also a big fan of fantasy movies and books. I'm a sucker for the Lord of the Rings trilogy, both in print and on the big screen.

Hey ya SecondChoice.

Also welcome to adisc, from me!

It's a shame that you can't really have some pets in your apartment, although fish are also great. I had some myself in the past ;).
    I guess you named them, or some of them... if yes, how are they called? I'm always curious about this.

And maybe you can name some other favourite books? LotR is great of course, but it's still nice getting to know a bigger picture from one's most favourite books.
    By the way, your favourite music genre and/or bands?

Besides that, good luck for your degree in Biomedical Engineering. It's really hard, as far as I know.

Howdy, SecondChoice, and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

It's cool that you like fish. I have some Zebra Danios and a Comet Goldfish myself, and someday hope to have a larger aquarium with lots of fish.

Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post

It's a shame that you can't really have some pets in your apartment, although fish are also great. I had some myself in the past .
    I guess you named them, or some of them... if yes, how are they called? I'm always curious about this.

And maybe you can name some other favourite books? LotR is great of course, but it's still nice getting to know a bigger picture from one's most favourite books.
    By the way, your favourite music genre and/or bands?
    I eventually stopped naming fish because they would always die right after I named them

As far as other books, I'm a huge Darren Shan fan! I also just finished Neil Gaiman's American Gods, which will probably go down as one of my favorite books of all time.

Musically I can really listen to anything if I'm in the right mood, but I enjoy rock the most. Going to rock concerts is right next to being a DL on my list of things I enjoy doing!

Quote Originally Posted by SecondChoice View Post
    As far as my fish go, I have a 20 gallon planted tank with several different kinds of fish, a betta fish in a 3 gallon tank on the kitchen counter, and a Tiger Oscar who has a 40 gallon all to himself And yes, he would definitely make a quick lunch out of most other fish, even though he's not very big yet! I've always had fish growing up, and my apartment managers don't let me have any real pets anyway.
    Have you ever thought of setting up a marine aquarium? Si has a 24W x 24D x 26H marine reef setup, it is gorgeous.

We had a 5ftW x 2ftD x 2.5ftH aquarium with a gorgeous big Oscar in and a couple of sevrums (sp) but the sevrums were too aggressive so we had to sell them.

Si had snakeheads prior to the Oscar etc. prior to that it was cichlids, prior to that, polypterus etc. (Every fish was taken care of and traded in for new fish at a reliable store)

I'm also a big fan of fantasy movies and books. I'm a sucker for the Lord of the Rings trilogy, both in print and on the big screen.
    Are you not a fan of Pratchett? *sulks* heheh

A very warm welcome from me! I'm not personally into the ABDL side of things, I am here purely because I am incontinent, but I judge ye not!

Hope you soon settle in, I was nervous with my intro too. You did OK in my book!

Kind regards

CV

Hi there, nice to meet you!

I will tell you a secret, i have only ever bought 1 case of diapers in all the time I have been using them! (about 2 years on and off) You're brave for ordering you own, three cheers to you! It makes me so nervous to think about ordering my own. Luckily, I have some good friends who tend to 'donate' diapers to me here and there to keep me padded. I recommned Abenas, they are my favorite so far!

Bright

Hi everybody!

Well for a little background on myself, I'm currently in college working on an engineering degree. I love playing sports, particularly soccer. I also love fish-keeping, I currently have three fish tanks set up here in my tiny little apartment :3

I've been a DL for pretty much my whole life. I'm fairly certain that I've been diapered at some point every year of my life. I'll typically be into them for a bit, stop for "the last time I swear," and then get the urge all over again later haha. Because I only recently moved away from home, I've only ever used store brand. I think I'm finally about to get the courage up to place an order, though

Other than that I'm just really glad to be here, and I'm hoping to meet some really nice people!
    Hi Im a DL too! I really hope you make a ton of freinds! welcome to adisc from me amd the gang!

Hey I'm a college DL, too. I have a small, 10 gallon tank with 6 tetras, a few ghost shrimp and an algae eater (bristlenose pleco). I really want a bigger tank, though.