Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NASCAR #teamdepends

Default NASCAR #teamdepends

Juan Pablo Montoya is running the Depends car in tonight's NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367114138.073150.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	16889

I find this pretty funny. Especially since there's that joke that race car drivers always have to hold their pee for long races. I don't think this driver has took worry too much :P

NASCAR is big in Virginia. We've had a lot of Depends and Tena commercials on our local FOX station. They come on while we're watching Judge Judy. I wonder if Judge Judy has a problem we don't know about? Anyway, ride on Pablo Montoya, ride on!

Diapers: Good for those unexpected oil slicks.

Bambino, are you guys watching this?

He didn't win. Watched the whole race. Came in 4th. You can Depend on that.

Does this mean we gotta root for him? If so, I might get interested in NASCAR...for once.

He damn near won the race. If it hasn't been for a caution flag in the last few laps I think he would have.

Kind of funny that he's been riding in the back for most of the year and they go and put diapers on his car and he goes to the front.

Quote Originally Posted by AAO View Post
    He damn near won the race. If it hasn't been for a caution flag in the last few laps I think he would have.

Kind of funny that he's been riding in the back for most of the year and they go and put diapers on his car and he goes to the front.
    The power of the diapers it too strong, it makes miracles happen!

Im trying not to laugh about this, but i never expected there to be a Depend nascar. Cottontail certainly made a comical comment, i now wonder if Bambino is watching. Ive never been a nascar fan, and thats a tough thing to explain when youre a native born southerner. Though now i cant wait, what will Larry the Cable Guy have to say about this?