Thread: Baby khrissi has come back from the vanilla

Default Baby khrissi has come back from the vanilla

I was an AB girl,for 4 years ,lot of online roleplay incorporating RL stuff,but then got aboyfriend who was not into it,so I hung up my diaper!!.

He is gone now,so slowly returning to scene.

Quote Originally Posted by khrissi View Post
    I was an AB girl,for 4 years ,lot of online roleplay incorporating RL stuff,but then got aboyfriend who was not into it,so I hung up my diaper!!.

He is gone now,so slowly returning to scene.
    Welcome back! Put your diaper back on and come have some fun with us now! Please tell us a few things you like to do in your spare time - Games? Movies? Other hobbies...

Well, cool! It is great to hear you're back in the game We seem to have had a few Canucks joining lately - yay us! I am in Alberta, and recall new people from Toronto, and Ottawa in the last couple of weeks. You will doubtless be happy we have a significant number of other girls to play with, and many guys and girls who aren't into this from a sexual standpoint: lots of people potentially there for innocent ageplay. You should look forward to Adisc opening new doors to fun!

Besides things related to being abdl, what kind of things interest you? Music is a good one to start with. What kinds of things would you like to see in a person you would want to know online?