Thread: Microsoft confirms May 21st for the Next Generation Xbox announcement

Default Microsoft confirms May 21st for the Next Generation Xbox announcement

Microsoft Confirms Next-Gen Xbox Announcement for May 21st - IGN Here's one for the Xbox owners What do you guys/girls want from the Next Generation Xbox?

I expect a slightly worse hardware then PS4. Either way, developers are going to be limited by whichever is the weakest unless they want to make games for PC's as well.

I'm interested to how much and what kind of RAM they use, as well if the CPU will be similar to PS4's. I won't be suprised if wither has a hard time selling themselves like the WiiU has and I'm kinda hoping both fail to some extent and bring in a video game crash.

Then hopefully EA and Activision will finally learn or die.

I want from the new Xbox the same thing I want from all the next-gen consoles: More reasons for Sony to cut prices on the PS3 so that I can buy another one.

One thing they need to fix is the Red Ring of Death, that is what's kept me away from Xbox for so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    One thing they need to fix is the Red Ring of Death, that is what's kept me away from Xbox for so many years.
    Well, the new 360s don't RRoD. As in the rings can't be red :P

But ya, the newer 360s are a lot more durable. Hopefully MS will be less rushed for the new XBOX but, ultimately, unreliability is a risk you take when you buy new tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Well, the new 360s don't RRoD. As in the rings can't be red :P

But ya, the newer 360s are a lot more durable. Hopefully MS will be less rushed for the new XBOX but, ultimately, unreliability is a risk you take when you buy new tech.
    Except when you build a computer yourself. Everything has some RMA/Return policy!

DVD Drive DOA? RMA it
    GPU DOA? RMA it
    Mother board DOA? RMA it.

:P

The xbox also has a manufacturer return policy(3 years for a RROD, 1 year otherwise), and any retailer return policy would apply on the 360, the same as any other piece of hardware.