Thread: Strait Jacket

Default Strait Jacket

Does anyone own any?

I'm planning on ordering one next year before oct.

Actually, there is one straight jacket in our attic from my cousin's old Halloween costume one year.

Yes I have a real one. It is a Posey Institutional one. That means its one that they use at hospitals and Mental institutions, not one that is rigged so you can get out of it.

The 2 companies that make real ones are Posey and Humane restraints. I believe the Posey has alittle better build quality.

They are possible to put on yourself, but it is difficult and you have to make sure you can get out. I always leave a knife laying around incase the worst would happen.

~Johnathon~

No one else is going to comment?
    Last edited by Peachy; 01-Dec-2008 at 09:00. Reason: merging double post

I want one, but not for the kink. i want to learn how to get out of them... while dangling three hundered feet above a pool full of flaming sharks that spit bees.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    I want one, but not for the kink. i want to learn how to get out of them... while dangling three hundered feet above a pool full of flaming sharks that spit bees.
    you can't escape from a real one............

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    you can't escape from a real one............
    How to Escape from a Strait Jacket | eHow.com

Harry Houdini first accomplished the strait jacket escape by being able to dislocate both of his shoulders.

Chillhouse, does that mean that you can dislocate both of your shoulders?

Quote Originally Posted by supercas29 View Post
    Chillhouse, does that mean that you can dislocate both of your shoulders?
    Hopefully everyone can so long as they have shoulders. I mean O.o it be weird if you could never dislocate them.