Thread: hello from frank

Default hello from frank

Hello, I'm frank and I'm new here. I'm here looking for a like-minded community as far as the diaper-wearing goes, but also for the open-mindedness. As far as my "classification", I guess I would be a DL, but i like to experiment .~I love to use my diapers to wet and mess. I like losing control as often as is possible, wearing plastic pants etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklex View Post
    Hello, I'm frank and I'm new here. I'm here looking for a like-minded community as far as the diaper-wearing goes, but also for the open-mindedness. As far as my "classification", I guess I would be a DL, but i like to experiment .~I love to use my diapers to wet and mess. I like losing control as often as is possible, wearing plastic pants etc.
    Seriously, welcome to ADISC. First off, what you said totally is something I agree with.. this sort of community is full of some really open-minded people and that's part of what's so great about it. ADISC has wonderful members from all walks of life, and it's just great that we have something that brings us together and gets us talking. It's great that you've joined up, another great new person to get to know.

So Frank, now that we know a little bit about you and your diapers habits, you feel like talking a little bit about your non-AB/DL interests? What sorts of things does Frank like to do when he's not padded, or perhaps while he's padded? Does he read some great books or watch some great movies? It would be wonderful to hear what you feel makes you special.

I hope that you joined excited, I hope you have a lot of fun, and I hope you get exactly what you are looking for out of your time here.