Thread: Hey everyone , greetings from Toronto Canada

Default Hey everyone , greetings from Toronto Canada

Many thanks to Crinklemoo for advertising this site [Removed], ive been into this for 12 years and never heard of this place
    Last edited by Lobie; 24-Apr-2013 at 10:22. Reason: Adult Website

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKylie69 View Post
    Many thanks to Crinklemoo for advertising this site [Removed], ive been into this for 12 years and never heard of this place
    Hi there BabyKylie69! Thanks for joining! Sorry that your link had to be removed but I'm still glad you found this place. We are pretty happy with our content level being on a about PG-13 level, even though you have to be 18 years or older to join. It really promotes a clean and friendly atmosphere, and makes this place fun and unique! I hope you find plenty of reasons to join and be apart of the site, such as the wonderful topics both about padding and about everything else to the wonderful diverse memberbase.

I love the name Kylie. It's such a sweet sounding name, and wether you were born with it and were adopted with it.. it's wonderful! You should tell us about yourself! How did you first get interested in diapers, what sorts of things do you like to do in your free time? What sort of music do you like listening to? How comfortable are you as a DL? How do you like living in Canda?

I hope you have lots of fun and we get along just wonderfully.

Hey there! I know a former Torontonian now living in Alberta (like me) who's also on Adisc. Well... Yeah, there are a few sites and communities for "recreational diaper wearers" - ie who wear for some manner of enjoyment. The exact manner can vary from person to person... even including for reasons of an adult nature, as you already know.

Actually a number of sites for people with some manner of interest in padding have appeared and disappeared over the last decade or two: some aimed at babyfurs, some at ab's and some of an adult nature for dl's. This site used to be TBDL. There was another called TBN, and of course, DPF... But you're here now, and welcome. Please do explore the site, it has lots to offer... and probably the friendliest community out there dealing with our "theme."