Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morning Around The Market Day

Default Morning Around The Market Day

Something to share and what happened today..

This morning (30th nov 08) me and and my mum and her boyfriend decided to visit the market to do abit of xmas shopping because you get some great bargins.

When we got there it was so cold that I needed to get some gloves and a hat because it was like the north pole hehe. We was looking around the stalls and seen some pampers bed pads and i told my mum if she can buy them for my bed and will pay her later, so she brought me them then I picket some gloves and a hat and 2 new pellows for my bed.

After my mum said “I feel sorry for kids crying in this wealther because it cold” and my mums boyfriend said “at least this one dont cry” and I just blushed.

When I got home i placed my pampers bed pad on my bed and done sorted my 2 new pellows

LOL cute.

I got my mom to buy me two scarfs this year. And a pair of gloves and a new jacket And I got a bunch of pants from my dad.

Jeez you guys are lucky.

My parents just buy food and pay the bills. If I want anything I gotta work for it!

Sounds like you had a fun time babyjunioruk

Wait... You're mom bought you a pampers bed pad? Seriously? This may be true but it sounds just a bit um... not...

my mom got me a bed pad like that because my cats kept peeing on my bed. my mom changed the litter and they didn't like it. well the pad is really really comfortable, and i'd recomend it for anyone. if babyjunioruk's mom knew it was just really soft and a little water resistant, she wouldn't care about getting it. this is a very plausable story.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    Wait... You're mom bought you a pampers bed pad? Seriously? This may be true but it sounds just a bit um... not...
    Junior's mom and her boyfriend know...they helped him set up a sort of "nursery".

link to nursery pics =P

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    Sounds more true then some who said they were leaving Adisc and were going to kill themselves. I don't mean to be personal but you saying that is like throwing stones in glasses houses. Not to mention I said multiple times my dad bought me diapers. He never went as far to put me in them (thank god!!) but he did buy me two full cases. So I don't think this is to far-fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    my mom got me a bed pad like that because my cats kept peeing on my bed. my mom changed the litter and they didn't like it. well the pad is really really comfortable, and i'd recomend it for anyone. if babyjunioruk's mom knew it was just really soft and a little water resistant, she wouldn't care about getting it. this is a very plausable story.
    I didn't know that so to me it sounded kinda fake. But thank you for clearing that up

I still have the same bed pad from when I was little since I would always wet the bed, now after reading this thread I should go through my boxes of unpacked stuff from years ago and try and find it. :3