Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babying somebody for the first time.

annierighthurr

Default Babying somebody for the first time.

So this next weekend, I'm going to baby a ABDL friend of mine. I know weird, coming from a little myself, but it's something I've wanted to try for a really long time.
    I've "babied" before but nothing too serious. Just like diaper changes and "oh heres your paci". but ABDL friend and I have discussed it and I've decided to be a little more authorative... in fact, he wants me to take total control of him.
    It's something I've considered playing in for awhile now and so I am excited... but I'm also totally lost since I have ZERO experience being a mommy or whatever.

What are some tips...
    like as a sub baby boy what would you want to hear from a mommy or woman who was in total control of you?
    I know he wants me to be a little aggressive too so not all just caring and stuff.

Some pointers would be awesome.
    I can clarify more in another post if needed.

Dear Hypnotized, I have thought about this scene a fair amount, it has never happened to me, but I have wanted it to. Damb, wish it was me!!!!
    Basically, just think about what a real mommy would do with a real baby. You don't ask what a baby want's, like "do you need a change" you just check the diaper and respond as nessessary. All activities should be at your discretion, babies do not decide what they will be doing, parents make those choices. Rhetorical questions are ok, parents ask these questions all the time, like "how's my little boy this morning", an answer is not expected. A day plan may help you, before the day comes, draw up a little time line to help you fill the day. Things like getup time, breakfast, playtime, lunch, movie, bathtime, dinner, ready for bed etc.
    If you have specific questions feel free to ask. Good luck, hope it turns out well.

One of the important things for me, since I prefer to roleplay as little kid not so much a baby, is having my childish desire to be a "big boy" overruled. You know, like how a 2yo thinks they can do everything themselves, but cannot and must be controlled to some extent. Then after being babied despite my protests (false-ish ones remember), discovering how much I actually enjoy it, and being encouraged to be little and cute more often.

I think I like the process of letting go and breaking inhibitions more than the actual babying, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kevindhca View Post
    Dear Hypnotized, I have thought about this scene a fair amount, it has never happened to me, but I have wanted it to. Damb, wish it was me!!!!
    Basically, just think about what a real mommy would do with a real baby. You don't ask what a baby want's, like "do you need a change" you just check the diaper and respond as nessessary. All activities should be at your discretion, babies do not decide what they will be doing, parents make those choices. Rhetorical questions are ok, parents ask these questions all the time, like "how's my little boy this morning", an answer is not expected. A day plan may help you, before the day comes, draw up a little time line to help you fill the day. Things like getup time, breakfast, playtime, lunch, movie, bathtime, dinner, ready for bed etc.
    If you have specific questions feel free to ask. Good luck, hope it turns out well.
    Agreed, I don't think it would be that fun if I was being babied and they asked me this and that all the time. But I think it would be fun to just let it come as it does, kind of like a stream of consciousness. Read him a story, that would be something I like, but then again that's just me. Since you're his friend, think about what he likes to do that is boyish and simple and go with it if it seems like a good deal.

Since he wants you to "be aggressive", he's given you permission to essentially bulldoze past his complaints. If you're tickling him and he tells you to stop, don't. If he fusses over getting a change, make sure it happens anyways; and if he's really being fussy, he should expect a spanking is in order, so he'd give in if he really didn't want it to come to that.

Also, if he tries to wiggle out of it with an adult excuse (like having to make a phone call), make sure he knows that if he does that, the magic stops and you'll spend the rest of the time doing normal things. Of course, you should use your better discretion; if he really needs this thing done, you can let it slide.

Peachy

As with any such babying sessions, you should talk about everyone's limits before you start. Try to get a feeling what your friend/baby would want you to do and where his limits are. It kind of ruins the mood when you have to ask during playtime "Is this OK with you?", especially if he wants you to take total control and disregard his (pretend) "begging" and breaking his (pretend) will. Maybe you should also agree on a safe word so you know exactly when he pretends to resists you and when he really doesn't want you to do something.

And if you want to be more authorative than a loving, caring mommy, I'm sure you can think of a few scenes where the child gets into mischief and requires a figure of authority.

Have fun!

Peachy

Everyone pretty much covered everything, so all I have to say is good luck, and I will be surprised if you enjoy it! Because you would be I think the first abdl girl that likes switching roles, that I can think of off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by DLGrif View Post
    Since he wants you to "be aggressive", he's given you permission to essentially bulldoze past his complaints. If you're tickling him and he tells you to stop, don't. If he fusses over getting a change, make sure it happens anyways; and if he's really being fussy, he should expect a spanking is in order, so he'd give in if he really didn't want it to come to that.

Also, if he tries to wiggle out of it with an adult excuse (like having to make a phone call), make sure he knows that if he does that, the magic stops and you'll spend the rest of the time doing normal things. Of course, you should use your better discretion; if he really needs this thing done, you can let it slide.
    If you do it like that you have to have something to let the person know it's for real that they should stop. Kind of like the word "no play" with practices we have at lifeguard. If that's said the practice is stopped IMMEDIATELY.