Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiding

Default Hiding

hey guys was wanting to know if you have your own place how do you hind all your stuff from friends that come round to see as am looking to move out by my self and want to wear 24/7 when am at home but my friends come to mine alot as it is, be even worst when i have my own place and i want my own place so i can wear without gettin seen or getting a crib to sleep in but like i said friends would come round still and i would get caught

Quote Originally Posted by lilnappie91 View Post
    hey guys was wanting to know if you have your own place how do you hind all your stuff from friends that come round to see as am looking to move out by my self and want to wear 24/7 when am at home but my friends come to mine alot as it is, be even worst when i have my own place and i want my own place so i can wear without gettin seen or getting a crib to sleep in but like i said friends would come round still and i would get caught
    Do you mean Hide?
    If so i use a special suitcase for all my "frowned upon" items. although i only just recently accepted that i like baby things i've been a crossdresser for some time so it still applies.

File cabinet with a lock or closet and make sure your friends call you before they arrive. If you want to have a crib put it in the bedroom with a lock door like I have. I lock all my baby stuff in my closet and I lock the bedroom too. I don't have a crib yet but I am looking for one or I might build one. I have like a toddler room at the moment.

Right now, I hide my stuff inside one of my old small suitcases, considering I don't need a whole lot of space. I keep it locked, just to be sure. I keep it hidden under my bed so that it is out of sight.

i think all my appartment is a big hiding place...
    i have 3 packs in my closet (behind a blanket), i have 2 packs behind my TV and all the "everyday" suply i keep in 3 drawers next to my bed.
    i cant remember 1 time that a friend came to visit and opened my closet or drawers.
    i do remember one time that a lot of friends came for an event, so for this kind of occasion i moved all my stuff to the trunk of my car

Quote Originally Posted by lilnappie91 View Post
    ya sorry i write hind instead of hide
    typos happen, i'm sure everyone here is used to accidents.

For me when I was living with non-abdls everything was just in my closet. My room was out of bonds to friends/family.

I had this little box labeled private buried in my stuff, I had my own room and was working and paying rent, but still living my with my family. I personally felt if they looked through it and saw something then I could mentioned that I had warned it was private and that I deserved respect enough to not have people looking through my personal private things.

Actually worked when my mom did decide she could look through it and bring it up.

for me i use a trunk that sits against my one wall that holds all my diapers and some of my other ab things but most of the time i just have them sitting out in my room and just dont allow people to go in plus i am lazy and dont clean it very often and people dont want to go in any ways. but i do find that the trunk thing works well plus if you put other things on top of it people will be less likely to look inside