Thread: 'nother newbie.. ish. Hi ^^

Red face 'nother newbie.. ish. Hi ^^

Oops, I forgot about this site for a little while and it decided to make into a *gasps* lurker. I don't wanna be labeled as creepy so I thought I would pop my post cherry and finally have the guts to share with the group.

Lets see I'm almost finished with college and am working as a server to pay my way through school. It has always been my dream to make a living off my artwork so I have been extremely dedicated to that goal. I'm a lesbian and taken. I have many different sides, including a little side, but if you want to know more about that just ask. I am pretty confused about my interests and thought this might be a safe way to learn and meet other people with similar as well as different opinions and ideas.

When I'm not drawing or working on homework (or coloring shh) I enjoy relaxing with Netflix (Walking Dead, Danny Phantom, MLP friendship is magic, Archer, ect.) Or if things are a bit too chaotic I will play god on Sims3. I'm a popcorn addict, animal lover and heavily appreciate intelligence; too many people my age don't think for themselves and it terrifies me.

Well I think that covers a tiny portion of individuality ^^ I look forward to learning about my 'brothers' in this lifestyle and as people in general
    So um.. *blushes lightly* hii <3

Quote Originally Posted by XxlittleshygirlxX View Post
    Oops, I forgot about this site for a little while and it decided to make into a *gasps* lurker. I don't wanna be labeled as creepy so I thought I would pop my post cherry and finally have the guts to share with the group.

Lets see I'm almost finished with college and am working as a server to pay my way through school. It has always been my dream to make a living off my artwork so I have been extremely dedicated to that goal. I'm a lesbian and taken. I have many different sides, including a little side, but if you want to know more about that just ask. I am pretty confused about my interests and thought this might be a safe way to learn and meet other people with similar as well as different opinions and ideas.

When I'm not drawing or working on homework (or coloring shh) I enjoy relaxing with Netflix (Walking Dead, Danny Phantom, MLP friendship is magic, Archer, ect.) Or if things are a bit too chaotic I will play god on Sims3. I'm a popcorn addict, animal lover and heavily appreciate intelligence; too many people my age don't think for themselves and it terrifies me.

Well I think that covers a tiny portion of individuality ^^ I look forward to learning about my 'brothers' in this lifestyle and as people in general
    So um.. *blushes lightly* hii <3
    Hi there! Welcome back(?) to ADISC!

Good to hear that you're almost through with College, I myself am nearing the end of my college education as well, although I haven't a clue what to do yet >.>

It's really good that you want to make a living off your artwork, what kind of art are you into?

You're a lesbian, huh? Good for you, I think this site needs a bit more LGBT around here, it's just a little bit too "normal" if you ask me xD Good to hear that you've found yourself a partner, it's hard these days, especially for those in your position. Does she know about this side of you?

If you're confused, don't worry, you'll most likely find your way through here in no time and by then, you'll begin knowing a bit more about yourself and what this lifestyle has for you.

You seem to have some good taste in TV Shows, considering that you've listed MLP:FiM on there, are you a brony? And yes, the Sims 3 is very fun if you wanna play god once in a while!

Popcorn Addict you say? Then I guess it's the best that you don't work at a cinema then, you would have a hard time trying to keep yourself away from all that popcorn xD

I think we're all looking forward to see what you (like many memebers before you) can bring to ADISC. But don't forget, express yourself and just be yourself, I think that's all we can ask from you!

Hope you enjoy your time here~!

-Braddeh