Thread: new from MS

Default new from MS

hey, how's it going, i guess i should make a proper intro thread. anyhow, i'm a 26 year old DL, living in the south, cars and music, pretty much are my life, not sure what else to say, look forward to chatting.

Quote Originally Posted by 28ounce View Post
    hey, how's it going, i guess i should make a proper intro thread. anyhow, i'm a 26 year old DL, living in the south, cars and music, pretty much are my life, not sure what else to say, look forward to chatting.
    Welcome to ADISC, a site that's looking forward to chatting with you! Think we have a great community of supportive and intelligent people, and I hope that you come to feel the same way. It's pretty awesome around here, I personally think.. I spend a lot of time on here because of it!

It sure has been a while since you joined before you finally got the urge to post your intro thread, any reason for that? What are you hoping to get out of your membership here and how did you find this place? What sort of music do you like to listen to, if you don't mind me asking something off topic and personal. Off topic ranting, telling us about the cars and the music that you like and perhaps what you like about living in the south will help you stand out and also possibly find some like-minded people. Which is always awesome.

No matter what though, I hope you have a lot of fun around here.

Quote Originally Posted by 28ounce View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! I just looked at your join date (Oct 2012), if I mind asking, what took you so long to finally come and introduce yourself on here?

And don't worry about what to say, most of us were probably like that when we first made our intro's, it's normal! I would honestly recommend doing what gigglemuffinz suggested, it'll help us get to know you a little bit more and that's always good! ^_^

In any case!~ Welcome onto here, hope you have a wonderful time on here~!

well, truthfully, i joined and kinda forgot about the place. i'm a procrastinator, to say the least.

Nice, I thought I was the only one from MS. Though I'm from the Coast, so it's more about the beach, heh heh.

Hi, we have several bona fide car nuts, especially this wolf who photographs every muscle car he can... and we have musicans too. Like this one professional I know, plays the organ. You'll like him, he;s cool.

I bet you'll find stuff to comment on here, it's your intro thread, use it any way you like. Ask us stuff.