Thread: A new friend here!

Talking A new friend here!

Hello, everybody! I'm new here, and as suggested will introduce myself. I'm a female high school senior anxiously awaiting graduation in late June. In the fall i'll be going to culinary school for a baking and pastry program. My main interests are baking, art, singing, and cleaning/organizing. However, i also enjoy a wide variety of other activities such as camping, attending concerts/shows, shopping, watching films, and hanging out with friends. Although i generally try to be outgoing, sometimes i'm far more shy than i let show. My interest in diapers is what brings me here (obviously!), as i recently became more accepting of my fascination/enjoyment with them. An encouraging and accepting friend helped push me over to the embracing them more. I'm very pleased to become part of a community as accepting as this, and be able to feel read through the many topics. I look forward to my time here!(:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbones View Post
    Hello, everybody! I'm new here, and as suggested will introduce myself. I'm a female high school senior anxiously awaiting graduation in late June. In the fall i'll be going to culinary school for a baking and pastry program. My main interests are baking, art, singing, and cleaning/organizing. However, i also enjoy a wide variety of other activities such as camping, attending concerts/shows, shopping, watching films, and hanging out with friends. Although i generally try to be outgoing, sometimes i'm far more shy than i let show. My interest in diapers is what brings me here (obviously!), as i recently became more accepting of my fascination/enjoyment with them. An encouraging and accepting friend helped push me over to the embracing them more. I'm very pleased to become part of a community as accepting as this, and be able to feel read through the many topics. I look forward to my time here!(:
    Hey there Wishbone! Welcome to ADISC! You seem like an interesting person, and wonderful addition to the community! It's my sincere hope for you that you have a wonderful time here, get involved in the discussions, and find plenty of friendship! If at any time that's not happening, you let me know and I'll set things straight!

I think it's really cool that you are getting involved in baking and pastries. I've always found cooking fun and engaging, and to be able to focus your career in that area must be rewarding. I hope it is anyway. What made you decide to get involved in that kind of thing? As another somewhat random question, what are some of your favorite movies?

I'm glad you are looking forward to your time here, and that you seem to be happily embracing your interest in them. I wouldn't want you focusing on lots of self-hating thoughts and all, I always try to help people be happy with themselves. If you are happy with who you are and your interests, then I think that's wonderful. You should be!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post

What made you decide to get involved in that kind of thing? As another somewhat random question, what are some of your favorite movies?
    Thank you for the welcome!(: I always enjoyed being able to create treats for my friends and family, and experiment with different yummies in the kitchen. So, i suppose that just led to me wanting to get an official education in the area to be able to (hopefully) make a living with something i enjoy. Also, some of my favourite movies are Moulin Rouge (and many other musicals), Stick It, Wall-e (among most other Disney movies), The Big Lebowski, Walk the Line, Cruel Intentions, O Brother Where Art Thou?, Pretty in Pink... hah, lots!

An encouraging and accepting friend helped push me over to the embracing them more. I'm very pleased to become part of a community as accepting as this, and be able to feel read through the many topics. I look forward to my time here!(:
    Welcome! There is a wealth of information here for you to read and learn from. The important thing to remember is you're not alone in your fascination and we're all here to support each other. Since you're an up and coming culinary expert and since I have not seen one yet, maybe you would like to start a favorite recipe thread? Just an idea. Not too sure how many other bakers are out here.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Since you're an up and coming culinary expert and since I have not seen one yet, maybe you would like to start a favorite recipe thread? Just an idea. Not too sure how many other bakers are out here.
    That's a great suggestion, i might just take it. Thank you for the welcome!

Thank you for the welcome!(: I always enjoyed being able to create treats for my friends and family, and experiment with different yummies in the kitchen. So, i suppose that just led to me wanting to get an official education in the area to be able to (hopefully) make a living with something i enjoy. Also, some of my favourite movies are Moulin Rouge (and many other musicals), Stick It, Wall-e (among most other Disney movies), The Big Lebowski, Walk the Line, Cruel Intentions, O Brother Where Art Thou?, Pretty in Pink... hah, lots!
    That sounds like a great idea! If you put effort in it, and really shoot for your dreams.. I'm sure you'll be able to. I believe so at least.

Your movie interests were great, thanks for sharing. I hope you share a lot more during your time here. ^_^