Thread: Hi :)

Default Hi :)

Hi everyone! So happy I found ADISC. Being relatively new to here Im shy and would appreciate any pointers!

Quote Originally Posted by prettynpink View Post
    Hi everyone! So happy I found ADISC. Being relatively new to here Im shy and would appreciate any pointers!
    Hey there prettynpink! So glad you found ADISC too! I love your name, for starters! It's wonderful! I know what it's like to be shy, I practically hide whenever anyone looks at me in person. It's great to be able to find people you feel a little more sure are going to be kind and understanding of you though, and I can promise you that you can find that type of person here on ADISC!

So what are your interests, what sorts of pointers are you going to be looking for? What about this community makes you excited to be apart of it? What is your relation to the site's subject matter, I mean. How are you doing today?

You make sure to have fun, you pretty in pink star you~

Hey ya, prettynpink!

Aww... don't be too shy! Tell us something about yourself. A lot of people are always curious and eager about getting to know new people.

In your profile you mentioned music and nature, that's some great things. What's your favourite music genre and/or the bands you like, if I may ask?
    And I guess you're into pink, the color, a lot?
    Secondly are you a kind of nature orientated person or do you just enjoy some trips or similar things?

Anyway, have fun and take your time until you feel comfortable,
    welcome to ADISC!

Hi daLira,
    I'm excited about the fact that I can be open here. No more hiding I can share my (what i thought was to be rare) interest with others and can talk about it.

As for music, I enjoy playing in and writing it. As for listening to it, I love country but will listen to about anything. It would be hard to pin point an actual band. For nature, I just like being in surrounded by it (rather then concrete and skyscrapers). I'm big into photography and mainly like to shoot nature shots.

Thanks for the fast answer!

Now I understand, so you're into photography, especially nature based one's. That's great by the way. I really love some rare pictures, although "sitting" in this scenario is even more better... just fading away, enjoying the moment.

Which instrument do you play, if I may ask? And you didn't mention which kind of genre you enjoy to play or write the lyrics for a song about. I guess also mostly country, since you love it?
    Anyway, I know this feeling, if you just want to have music everywhere you go.

I tend to live a fast paced life so being in the middle of nowhere i can go at my own pace and be myself. My profession is based around design (i'm a associate creative director with a advertising and marketing agency) so when Im lacking inspiration I normally leave the city to find it.

As for instruments, piano and guitar. I really only write on the piano though; the problem is Im awful with words so rarely do the songs ever have lyrics. Also, there isn't really a specific genre that i write around.

Quote Originally Posted by prettynpink View Post
    I'm excited about the fact that I can be open here. No more hiding I can share my (what i thought was to be rare) interest with others and can talk about it..
    It's amazing that you can have that now. Have a wonderful time. I'm sure you'll be super popular in a flash~