Thread: hi, i'm new and i live in sandy ut.

Default hi, i'm new and i live in sandy ut.

hello my name is anthony i live in sandy ut and i love to wear diapers i would love to meet a girl that likes to act motherly i'm really a kinda down low DL only a few ppl know i do it. plzz somebody come and take me away for a little i want to be a AB for a mommy AB ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SnowMiku52 View Post
    hello my name is anthony i live in sandy ut and i love to wear diapers i would love to meet a girl that likes to act motherly i'm really a kinda down low DL only a few ppl know i do it. plzz somebody come and take me away for a little i want to be a AB for a mommy AB ^^
    Hi there Anthony and welcome to ADISC! A lot of Adult Babies of course, struggle with wanting a special someone to share this sort of thing with. I totally understand what you are going through and what you want, and many other people here do too. That's why it's wonderful that we are such a supportive site, here for supporting one another through these sorts of things. Though we can't directly help you find your mommy, since this isn't a meetup site.. I'm sure you'll be able to find some really kind people here who totally understand you and want you to smile. You totally deserve happiness.

You should tell us a little more about yourself, especially your non-AB/DL interests.. that way people here get to know and know a little more about you. SnowMiku huh? Is that a reference to Miku Hatsune, the Vocaloid, or is it something else? Why did you choose the name in the first place? What sorts of things do you like doing in your spare time, what are your hobbies and favorite things? Like your favorite food, your favorite season, favorite weather.. those sorts of things may seem small but every little answer can tell us a little more about yourself and give yourself more flair and shine much brighter.

If you feel like it as well, you could talk a little about how you first got interested in diapers. I know that this sort of stuff can want to burst out of you, so know that you totally can. Talk about what you feel comfortable talking about, take a look at all the amazing topics around, and most of all.. have fun and once again, welcome!

tysvm i well posy more about my self wen i get more free time lol and yes snow miku is a nother verson of miku from vocaloed

Quote Originally Posted by SnowMiku52 View Post
    tysvm i well posy more about my self wen i get more free time lol and yes snow miku is a nother verson of miku from vocaloed
    Alright, when you get more time I'm looking for to it! I think I prefer Sakura Miku.. especially if she's Mikudayo Sakura Miku. Which totally needs to exist, mean GoodSmile only pretending they were going to do that.