Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, I'm back...

Default Hi, I'm back...

Hi everyone! I know that you might not remember me (I did not follow this site much after creating my account and apologize for that) but I plan to be visiting this site and posting regularly from now on. I hope to make new friends and to become part of the ADISC community.

As i remember, my avatar stirred up a small controversy of people saying that it was not allowed to have animated avatars. Thank you for the welcome back.

Welcome back! I hope to see you posting around!

Welcome back!

I suggest you change your avatar... no animated avatars allowed. People were finding a way around it somehow, but everyone was asked to change it to a non-animated avatar, so if you could do that it'd probably be wise. :P

Hope to see you posting more.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Welcome back!

I suggest you change your avatar... no animated avatars allowed. People were finding a way around it somehow, but everyone was asked to change it to a non-animated avatar, so if you could do that it'd probably be wise. :P

Hope to see you posting more.
    something is wrong with animated avatars? I was on dial-up months ago and Adisc loaded up pretty fast for me aside when people uploaded full size photo's.