Thread: I need a larger size everyday diaper.

Default I need a larger size everyday diaper.

My usual daytime diaper is the Attends with Waistband, however, lately they've really been cutting into my legs around the thigh area.

I can't seem to find anything with similar styling for the similar price out there in a larger size out there.

Was wondering if Adisc had any ideas on the subject, if you don't mind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maurepas View Post
    My usual daytime diaper is the Attends with Waistband, however, lately they've really been cutting into my legs around the thigh area.

I can't seem to find anything with similar styling for the similar price out there in a larger size out there.

Was wondering if Adisc had any ideas on the subject, if you don't mind ?
    I also wear the attends Waistband Style. I also use the Attends Breatheable when the weather gets hot which works well for me. I also use Dry24/7's but they are thicker.
    I'm wearing them during the day now and they working so far as far as thickness goes. They are price'er.

Hi Maurepas. Those Attends you are using, are they the 3-tapes-per-side variety? Sometimes the respective cut/shape of a certain diaper just doesn't work so well for one's body.

You might not need the next size up, as generally that is quite a jump, and if they are too loose, then you will have leaks. Try simply not taping the lowest tape. I tend to cut it off so it doesn't scratch as I walk. That might help reduce the digging into thighs.

Good luck!
    Andrew