Thread: hello everyone!

Default hello everyone!

Hello!
    I am a college student from Taiwan(a country in Asia)
    Started to be interested in diaper when i was 10
    had try to achieve bedwetting for many years, but there was no any success so far.

p.s.sorry for my broken english

Hello, nisemonoda!

Your writing is correct, as far as I can tell, and don't bother too much. Since you're from Taiwan everyone knows that english is not your native language, just give it your best shot!

Anyway, maybe you would also like to tell us a little bit about your non-abdl interests too?
    In your profile you mentioned "nil", what's that if I may ask? I'm kinda curious now!

Eitherway, have fun and welcome to adisc!

Quote Originally Posted by nisemonoda View Post
    Hello!
    I am a college student from Taiwan(a country in Asia)
    Started to be interested in diaper when i was 10
    had try to achieve bedwetting for many years, but there was no any success so far.

p.s.sorry for my broken english
    Welcome to ADISC nisemonoda. It's wonderful to have more people from all over the world here. Your English seems pretty good, but try not to feel worried or nervous or anything like that. As long as you are doing your best the member-base around here will be understanding. You did pretty good so far already! Still, I'm excited that you took the leap and joined, I always think people from all over the world with viewpoints influenced slightly by the different environments and places they grew up only makes us more likely to be able to reach out to every individual member and problem.

How has things been for you lately? What sorts of things are you hoping to achieve with your college education, where do you see yourself working in the future? What started your interests in AB and DL culture? What does your name mean, I'm a little more curious about that then I probably should be. What sorts of things do you hope to get out of your membership here on ADISC?

I hope no matter what things they are, that you have a great time here and possibly make some great friends.