Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the rules in your house as far as AB/DL stuff?

Default What are the rules in your house as far as AB/DL stuff?

Since I recently got acceptance from my mom (with some terms and conditions) I was thinking about how others may live the same way and what their rules/restrictions are.

So for other people whose households know, what are your limits?
    My house rules are:

1.I pay for all baby stuff myself. no exceptions
    2.all sippies, bottles, and bellywasher cups (i collect them outside my AB life but my parents see it all the same) must be handwashed and never touch the dishwasher
    3.That lifestyle stays in my room. I don't bring all my baby crap out to the living room and i don't bring it out in front of extended family (don't do that anyway. my best friend knows though)

Hello

My wife has accepted my Dl and I made similar rules to show her that I was being respectful to her. Rule one was discression (of course). Rule two was not in front of the kids (dah). Then from there it is boundrys and limitations. To reassure her I only do it at night and there is no talking about it in any form in a situation that would cause a problem i.e. in front of family or at her work.

So bottem line would be common since like be descrete and considerate of others.

Being older and by myself I make my own rules! I wear when & where I want in and out of my house as long as the neighbors can't see. I dispose of used diapers quickly and properly so the house doesn't smell bad. All diaper related stuff as well as any other socially misunderstood items are safely put away when not in use in case of unexpected guests.

Rules in this house are basically do what you like...

Just no taking other peoples diapers and stuff without asking.
    No leaving used diapers in the bathroom/on the floor around the house.

And if someone has some non-ABDL friends over, then tidy all ABDL stuff away into the bedrooms.

Zpeed

Live alone, so no rules

Realy no rules. But do keep things put away as much as possible

I keep everything in my nightstand. If there are people over then there is no wearing until they are gone.

Whatever goes, we all accept each others oddity pretty openly. I only live with my partner and my sister though. Still, I can openly talk about it if I feel the need to with my sister, things are pretty comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Being older and by myself I make my own rules! I wear when & where I want in and out of my house as long as the neighbors can't see. I dispose of used diapers quickly and properly so the house doesn't smell bad. All diaper related stuff as well as any other socially misunderstood items are safely put away when not in use in case of unexpected guests.
    I have arrived at pretty much the same house rules. The only one I occasionally have to push myself on is not leaving the house with anything out in the open that would cause a problem if seen. When one goes out in the world, one doesn't necessarily know the conditions of return. Even as private as I am, I sometimes run into friends while out and about or plans don't work out as originally conceived and unexpected visitors can wind up back at my place. Each individual chance of discovery is low, but if one is sloppy about it, I think it becomes an inevitability over the long term. I prefer to choose who I will tell rather than letting random chance tip my hand.