Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you get to spend time outdoors in a diaper?

Default Do you get to spend time outdoors in a diaper?

I had the extremely good fortune of having the house to myself for at least an hour so I changed up, waddled down the hallway and out to the backyard. The tradeoff is it's very windy and I don't trust the alarm dog to bark for anyone else's early arrival so I decided to play it safe and come back inside. I won't have another for-sure opportunity until June, though the random moment like today may come up. So to answer my own question; I do get to, but nothing steady though that does make it a bit special when I can pull it off.

Who lives with others and enjoys the experience of being outside in just a shirt and diapers?

When I've had the house to myself in the summer I've gone outside at tonight in just a diaper and t shirt. I just lay on the grass and looked at the sky.

professorbock

Outdoors? No, the neighbors watch the whole neighborhood regularly, so I wear indoors.

If I do wear outside, it's under my clothes, although there may have been times neighbors got a quick look of me through the windows, thickly padded and dashing around inside the house, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by professorbock View Post
    Outdoors? No, the neighbors watch the whole neighborhood regularly, so I wear indoors.

If I do wear outside, it's under my clothes, although there may have been times neighbors got a quick look of me through the windows, thickly padded and dashing around inside the house, heh.
    I get paranoid about the neighbors seeing me through the windows, so I shut all the curtains down that side of the house.

I'm fortunate to have complete privacy on 3 out of 4 sides of my home cep't for the train tracks so In the warm weather I get out often.

I can't do it in just a diaper and a t-shirt...I have no privacy but I will go outside with shorts on or a skirt at night. And I will wear them out in a skirt at times. I have the house to myself during the summer so I wear almost 24/7 then. Otherwise I just usually wear every night.

Only with clothes over it... too damn cold here not to wear clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    Only with clothes over it... too damn cold here not to wear clothes.
    is it 'eck as like! what's up wi' thee? get thyself out in t' nuddy!

actually, maybe you sort of have a point. y' see, apart from self-pic'ing, the likes of which y'all may, or may not, have seen, i've usually got shorts on in summer, at least. i'm usually good for shorts from 15C up. the main reason i tend not to just go out in a diaper and t-shirt is simply to not damage the get-up i'll be wearing (often, trad nappies, with plastic pants).

I live in a pretty rural area, and my grandmother has a house that has a ton of land around it, including forests and some huge fields. When I'm staying there, and I'm fairly confident that I'm alone with grandma (no other family visiting), I'll occasionally go outside in a t-shirt and diaper. Actually, not too long ago I cleaned horse stalls with some awful smelling chemical and a hose in just a diaper and hoodie xP.

Zpeed

I have wore just a t-shirt and a diaper, when grabbing the mail, over 100 meters to the box, past 3-4 neighbors
    New neighbors the last years so haven't done it in a long time and most likely wont either
    I use the porch now and then, no neighbors on that side

I will go in just a diaper in the forest this summer..