Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just received my first proper baby girl outfit!

Default Just received my first proper baby girl outfit!

Finally received my first dress, tights and ruffled plastic pants from Cosyndry.
    I am loving being dressed up in full baby girl outfit, pink satin dress, white ruffled plastic pants, pink tights... adorable!!!
    I can completely recommend Cosyndry clothing to anyone... the quality is fantastic and the price is good too, for custom made clothing.
    I also got some satin covered plastic pants and princess print trainer pants.

I guess there should have been a question in there somewhere to keep the discussion going... Sorry I was so excited I had to tell someone. So the question is... When and where did you get your first girly outfit?

I was like 2... My mom.

Question aside...can you post a link to what you got. We are visual people.

Quote Originally Posted by Eenyweeny View Post
    Finally received my first dress, tights and ruffled plastic pants from Cosyndry.
    I am loving being dressed up in full baby girl outfit, pink satin dress, white ruffled plastic pants, pink tights... adorable!!!
    I can completely recommend Cosyndry clothing to anyone... the quality is fantastic and the price is good too, for custom made clothing.
    I also got some satin covered plastic pants and princess print trainer pants.

I guess there should have been a question in there somewhere to keep the discussion going... Sorry I was so excited I had to tell someone. So the question is... When and where did you get your first girly outfit?
    hello, Eenyweeny;
    my name is lodge wrecker....

i think that most folks understand your exuberant desire to post comments describing your new duds... well, dainty's..... (it's cute... soft smile)

but in the spirit of keeping the thread going, and to answer your question... let we say this;
    it's been a good number of.... well, years.... since i bought my first overtly girl style clothes. and by necessity (i was a freshly minted transexual & it was the early 80's), my new duds had to be completely functional and passable. so as i vaguely remember, my first acquisition was a par of nice corduroy pants in a pail-pink, and a visually-soft sweater-top with elbow-length sleeves. with that and my long-flowing hair to soften my face, i passed pretty good.

the hassle came later on as i bought more clothes.... as it turned out, i had a real "thing" for that soft pail pink color. and it showed in my ongoing clothes purchases.... (an overly pink closet is a dead give-away for a new-be). not wanting to be a pink-queen, i quickly shifted my color pallet to better represent the rainbow, with a few earth-tones tossed in for good measure....

funny thing; years latter after coming full-circle in my lifestyle and settling in as the dike that i am. earth-tones have become my best friend. though with my little's (who are about 7 y/o), white flowing gauze and white summer cotton have become the dominant theme...

i guess that you never know from where you start out, where you are going to end up....

Congratulations! Lucky you - there's nothing nicer than dressing up. I don't think I've ever owned anything that could be considered a proper baby girl outfit. The closest I have would either be my dress or my PJs. I've had the dress since the summer; it's beige with lots of colourful flowers and very puffy shoulders. I got my PJs in November, and they're fuzzy flannel pink pants and a white top with a bow on it. Throw in diapers and a pacifier, and that's my baby girl outfit. Believe me, I would absolutely love to get some of the awesome online custom clothes, but it's a bit outside my budget.

Ok, pictures...

this is the dress
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dress.jpg 
Views:	10171 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	16748

These are the plastic pants

Name:	frillies.jpg 
Views:	1121 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	16749

I emailed Margaret from Cosyndry to thank her for the beautiful clothes and she is supplying me with some petticoats for the dress as a gift. I have bought lots from her before, but never taken the plunge with a dress.

Ok, pictures...

this is the dress

I emailed Margaret from Cosyndry to thank her for the beautiful clothes and she is supplying me with some petticoats for the dress as a gift. I have bought lots from her before, but never taken the plunge with a dress.
    Wow, very adorable. Must be fun walking around your home in that .

Smile

Ok, pictures...

this is the dress

It is great that you were able to get your first dress and some accessories. They look really great, and owning clothing that help you to visualize your self as you want to be can be a great relief, and accomplishment.
    All my best to you please take every can you get to enjoy your new duds you will not regret it.
    -
    Sincerely,
    Adella
    P.S.
    Also
    To answer your question my first sissy outfit would have been a few years ago(about 3 years ago) consisting of a snap crotch pink pair of plastic pants and casual soft cotton linen blend teddy with short sleeves and some very minimal feminine appointments in the form of a tiny lace trim and a small bow.

Oh wow, congrats! I hope you have a lot of fun with it! Any particular reason you chose those other then price? Do you often shop from a specific person because you know them or something?

She's UK based and her clothing is fantastic quality. Not just a good price. Plus she's totally happy to customize any outfits, or make any changes I need.