Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help!!

Exclamation Help!!

I just woke up to find that i had wet the bed!!
    How can i clean up without my mum finding out? I haven't wet the bed since i was four, whats happening?

hey just go to the kitchen and get a cup of water and "accidently dump water on urself while sitting on the bed

Do you have a change of sheets? If so, try and change them... and as soon as you can, wash the wet ones. If it keeps happening, you should probably see a doctor. In any case, if possible...wear a diaper to bed for a bit. So you don't have to worry about sheets.

Get a towel and clean it up and change the sheets, or Head For the Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Do you have a change of sheets? If so, try and change them... and as soon as you can, wash the wet ones. If it keeps happening, you should probably see a doctor. In any case, if possible...wear a diaper to bed for a bit. So you don't have to worry about sheets.
    I can change the sheets but the mattress will still reek of piss. Diapers are out of the question sadly. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by emomessiah View Post
    I can change the sheets but the mattress will still reek of piss. Diapers are out of the question sadly. :'(
    Ooh. I don't know how it would work on a mattress, but Febreze or a fabric cleaner might get it out...

Hmmmm, i'll give it a try. Thanks a load.

p.s are you a bedwetter?

*shakes head* Not since I was six. I'm just going by what I would do. ^^;