Thread: Hey everyone.

Default Hey everyone.

Hello, I'm Jake. I'm 18 (Wooo legal!) and I've lived in Australia my whole life.

I'm fairly new to this whole diaper thing. My friend got me into it when he made me wear one for losing a bet (best punishment ever).

When I'm not wearing diapers I'm playing club tennis. I'm terrible, but it's a hobby and it keeps the weight off. Other than that, I play piano at a local hotel most nights.

Oh, and if you post a question or just want to talk, don't be offended if I don't reply. I'm probably the most awkward person in the world so even if I do try to reply I'll spend about 3 weeks trying to phrase my response so I don't sound like an idiot.

Default Hey everyone.

Awesome glad to have you. You'll find people here are understanding if the grammar is not perfect. What genres of music do you play at the hotel?

I know other people will be understanding, but I'm kind of a perfectionist. It's a hassle.

I play jazz piano. You know...the kind of piano that's always playing in restaurant scenes in movies.

Quote Originally Posted by jakesumner View Post
    Hello, I'm Jake. I'm 18 (Wooo legal!) and I've lived in Australia my whole life.

I'm fairly new to this whole diaper thing. My friend got me into it when he made me wear one for losing a bet (best punishment ever).

When I'm not wearing diapers I'm playing club tennis. I'm terrible, but it's a hobby and it keeps the weight off. Other than that, I play piano at a local hotel most nights.

Oh, and if you post a question or just want to talk, don't be offended if I don't reply. I'm probably the most awkward person in the world so even if I do try to reply I'll spend about 3 weeks trying to phrase my response so I don't sound like an idiot.
    SO many wonderful Austrians seem to be joining the forum these days. I swear I have 5 more friends from that side of the world in the last year then I've ever made the rest of my time here. The world has felt smaller since I joined..

Oh, but I'm getting myself distracted! Welcome to ADISC! I wouldn't worry about whether you were good at tennis or not, I think what's most important is that you are having fun doing it and it's something like you said.. that is improving your health! That just sounds like a win-win. I don't know if there is a difference between club tennis and just tennis, or anything like that.. but I admit that when I was little tennis appealed to this silly head because it was a sport I could still wear a skirt in. Hehe. Though I found lots of love for the game for itself as I grew older. Sports in general are pretty fun though. Do you like any others?

Aw.. don't worry Jake. I think that being shy, nervous, scared, and sometimes taking your time to work out what you exactly what to say is what is wonderful about the internet. Still, I'm surely sure that you will find acceptance and caring people here. People who you won't have to worry about so much, hopefully. I promise that so many of us don't bite, and so many of us strive to be as supportive as we possibly can. No one is going to hold that sort of stuff against you here on ADISC, and if someone does they'll have me to answer to!

Because I'm super threatening! *giggles*

Have the most wonderful time here that you can possibly have, Jake. ^_^

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I find it quite fascinating that your interest in the AB/DL world started with losing a bet. Perhaps you'd share that story with us sometime?

Stay dry and happy!

- - - Updated - - -

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I find it quite fascinating that your interest in the AB/DL world started with losing a bet. Perhaps you'd share that story with us sometime?

Stay dry and happy!

professorbock

Hello, Jake! It's great seeing young talent on the forum. I bet you enjoy your night time piano gig. It can sure put a few Australian dollars in your pocket.

I knew a guy from Australia once. I think he lived in Sidney at one time or another.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing that funny story about your friend. Does he uh, you know, KNOW about your lifestyle?

Well he didn't know at the time, but then again neither did I until he made me wear one. He doesn't know that I enjoyed it, if that's what you mean.