Thread: Hello everyone :D

Default Hello everyone :D

My name is "Deneuve".

I am a 19 year old AB/DL trying to learn more about myself. That is why I have joined this site. If you want to talk, feel free to PM me.

I'm from central FL (Orlando). I enjoy video games, music, reading and making friends haha :P. My favorite bands are: Alice In Chains, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd and a myriad of others.I am artistic. I love to paint, draw and philosophize. I also enjoy writing short stories.

~Deneuve

Welcome Deneuve. sounds like we have a few things in common, I'm sure you will find plenty of answers to the questions you have...and plenty of support. this a very accepting place.

Hmm thank you for the advice. Yes that is why I have joined this website, to meet others of common interest and to meet people who are accepting.

Quote Originally Posted by Deneuve View Post
    Hmm thank you for the advice. Yes that is why I have joined this website, to meet others of common interest and to meet people who are accepting.
    Whenever you can, you should jump into the chat as well, plenty of nice people there that give snuggles :P. Enjoy your stay.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you'll make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

It's encouraging to see someone your age with such good taste in music.

Stay dry and happy!

professorbock

Hi, Deneuve! Welcome to the forum.

So, you like rock music, huh? Well, Alice in Chains is actually coming to play in my city soon at Pinewood Bowl, Mahoney Park! Maybe you are wishing you could be here for that, and you'd be wishing right, because our city hasn't had this famous of a band visit us since Slash performed in 1994.

Florida, huh? That's the place for hot cars and cool clubs, and, well, cheap oranges.

Have fun on the forum and feel free to chime in. Sharing knowledge can help the world.

Best wishes.