Thread: Who am I?

Default Who am I?

I am a college student studying engineering and I live on campus in a apartment with my roommate (who doesn't know about my AB / DL). I am interested in aviation and love water sports such as water skiing, scuba diving, and boating. Additionally, I like outdoor activities such as climbing, camping, and playing with my dog. In my free time, I enjoy playing video games such as Sim City, Ratchet and Clank, and flight simulators.

I consider myself a mix of AB and DL. I enjoy some aspects of being a baby like using my diapers and having stuffed animals, but enjoy retaining some of the privileges of adulthood.

I joined ADISC to be in a community with others who share my feelings and views. I also like to look at other's posts when I need advice.

Default Re: Who am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Bear05 View Post
    I am a college student studying engineering and I live on campus in a apartment with my roommate (who doesn't know about my AB / DL). I am interested in aviation and love water sports such as water skiing, scuba diving, and boating. Additionally, I like outdoor activities such as climbing, camping, and playing with my dog. In my free time, I enjoy playing video games such as Sim City, Ratchet and Clank, and flight simulators.

I consider myself a mix of AB and DL. I enjoy some aspects of being a baby like using my diapers and having stuffed animals, but enjoy retaining some of the privileges of adulthood.

I joined ADISC to be in a community with others who share my feelings and views. I also like to look at other's posts when I need advice.
    We all retain hobbies of adulthood, just about all of us aren't full-time ABs. We like to hunt, fish, travel, video games, art, music, you name it.

Some of us don't even wear diapers.

Welcome to ADISC.

Hello and welcome to the site. I grew up on Barnegat Bay, so I love activities on the water, which is probably a better way to phrase it rather than saying I enjoy "water sports"....teehee. I also enjoy the outdoors, but since I now live in Central Virginia, I do a lot of bike riding on our trail which runs through the woods in the foothills of the Shenandoah Mountains. I've been writing a novel in my limited spare time.

Welcome to adisc, my brother is also currently studying engineering! Lots of friends and advice to be had here.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I think you'll fit right in. What kind of Engineering do you want to pursue?

Quote Originally Posted by Bear05 View Post

Hi there Bear05 and welcome! You seem like an amazing person, that's who you are! Your interests are fascinating, things like aviation and engineering sound so fancy to me. I bet you have a really intelligent mind if you can wrap it around things like that. That's how I think anyway. You also are totally not alone, there are plenty of people around here who enjoy dabbling in babyish behaviors and then being able to walk away and be a fully function mature adult. In fact, I think you are probably in the majority around here! Which is a positive thing, I'm sure.

I think it's amazing that you find yourself able to be so many fun sounding outdoors activities and then still be a fun gamer! When did you get started doing that kinda thing? Also, because who can help but be curious.. how did you find ADISC in the first place? I'm sure that through your time here though, that you'll find plenty of people who share your feelings and views. Make sure you aren't afraid to post some advice too, if you feel you have something good to say! I'm sure you do, anyway.

professorbock

Hi, Bear05. It's great to see college students like you with a diverse passion for certain industries.

I think your description of how you practice the ABDL lifestyle fits pretty close to my definition. Thank you for being more clear!

If you are seeking advice, I'd be happy to answer your questions. Well, at least once your status is upgraded and you can send private messages. I'd be happy to help you with advice for ABDL culture and education, even if I already graduated my university. So, in the near future, ask away, friend.