Thread: YAY Finaly got my Full class B CDL

Default YAY Finaly got my Full class B CDL

last week on the 9th i took the CDL road test and got my full licence. now im finaly able to drive the bus alone and actually have passengers too.

Default Re: YAY Finaly got my Full class B CDL

Congratulations, I remember when I got my CDL A license. I was so nervous. It felt like a major accomplishment to achieve something like that. Welcome to the realm of professional drivers.

Grats. And like the previous person said, welcome to the world of professional drivers. A CDL is a great th to have. You can go anywhere and get a job if you want to.

I remember when I got my CDL A in 2010. Such a proud moment. Failed the first try, hit a curb with the trl, but nailed it on the second try. Congrats!

Good stuff. I'm really tempted to get my class 2, not that it will be very usefull for work.

Good Job!

I gave mine up this year. I hadn't driven in three years, and occupational health was giving me a hard time because I am in therapy. Hell Trying to drive an 8ft wide bus through a washing bay door designed for 7 1/2 ft wide garbage trucks is why I lost my job and eventually wound up on disability. But alas did want to fight the system.

I within the last month got my class a and was issued a truck. Unfortunately I got into my first accident tonight with a steel support cable for a power pole but things happen I guess. Still sucks thou