Thread: Hello

RayuDX

Talking Hello

Hello I'm RayuDX and I'm from Texas.
    I love diapers and being a baby that when I was in Middle School I steal some diapers and a pacifier (I still regret it)
    I luv age regression stories and that's why i'm here.
    buh bye!!

Welcome to adisc, we all regret somethings in life, but you just gotta let things go and continue with life!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I think a lot of us have done dubious things to get diapers in our younger years. I don't recall ever stealing any myself, but I've sure made up stories to get them. You know that stealing is wrong and you won't do it again, so forgive yourself and make up for it by being generous and loving for the rest of your life.

Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by RayuDX View Post
    Hello I'm RayuDX and I'm from Texas.
    I love diapers and being a baby that when I was in Middle School I steal some diapers and a pacifier (I still regret it)
    I luv age regression stories and that's why i'm here.
    buh bye!!
    Welcome to ADISC! This is a great place for wonderful support, as well as the fun stories you mentioned! Age regression stories can be amazing.. I sort of love the change in status that you see in them. I sort of especially like it when little sisters and big brothers change their roles (usually through body swap, I suppose) in the family, you can get some hilarious and very fun situations from that sort of thing. Though I admit I do most of that reading elsewhere, I'm sure that there is some great stories around here. Though possibly not the type that I was talking about. What are your favorite types of situations that happen in those stories?

Do you enjoy living in Texas? I did for a year, and it was pretty nice. I prefer Arizona, I'll admit. Have you ever lived anywhere else? (Of course if you aren't comfortable talking about that, then please don't let me pressure you into doing so.)

When it comes to the site, it's wonderful to have you here! I hope that you take a look at all the other fun and helpful discussions around here and know that you are encouraged to post your opinions and thoughts! I'm sure you got wonderful things to say, and I sure do hope you have a great time on ADISC!

professorbock

Howdy, RayuDX! Welcome to the forum.

Even though you may have taken what was yours, the first step to realizing your error is being honest. And thank you for that! That takes some guts to admit that one time you were wrong.

Now you can focus on building yourself back up by doing positive things in life, like joining the forum and making friends.

So, kudos to your straight forward approach. I just hope the barbecue where you live is good. What we have in Nebraska for restaurants is rather lacking!