Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: I am a "Little" not an adult baby! New Definitions:

  1. #1

    Default I am a "Little" not an adult baby! New Definitions:

    Update: Since "little" is already taken... I need a new word. Ignore the references to "littles" in my definition section.

    I do not feel like the currently accepted definition for adult baby fit me anymore because:

    1. It is not a sexual fetish or even a non-sexual fetish at all for me.
    2. I am asexual and have no interest in mixing ABDL with my sexuality (or lack of)
    3. I genuinely feel like a baby/toddler trapped in an adult's body.
    4. My ABDL has a much larger influence on my life than the average AB. The bedroom is litteraly the only place my ABDL isn't
    5. I can't justify to people why I carry my teddy or paci everywhere by saying I have an adult baby fetish. I don't do this for sexual reasons. Never have.

    Anyway I am now identifying as a "(i don't know I need a name for it)" (defined bellow). I think it best suits those who have been calling themselves ABs, but are not strictly fetishists. Breaking adult baby down into new groups will solve many of our disputes of what an AB is. People who carry ABDL as part of their identity and daily life simply are not the same as those who primarily get sexual pleasure from all this. Apples to oranges, still fruit, but...



    Ultimately the binary of just "adult babies" and "diaper lovers" is very exclusionary to the minority groups we have here.

    From my website:

    ABDL stands for, Adult Babies (a.k.a. "Infantillists"), Babyfurs, Diaper Lovers, and Littles.


    "(i don't know I need a name for it)"- (i don't know I need a name for it)s are in essence, are people who feel like, or actually identify as babies/small children trapped in adult bodies. For a (i don't know I need a name for it), the typical infantile behaviors and feelings associated being infantile are more deeply ingrained than an adult baby, and are rarely sexual. (i don't know I need a name for it) are not merely fascinatied with infantile objects or behavior, many (i don't know I need a name for it)s legitmately feel as if they are actually younger on the inside. Many people who would fit the definition of "(i don't know I need a name for it)" may still identify as adult babies. In addition to being a (i don't know I need a name for it), one can also be simultaneously an adult baby and/or diaper lover in theory. Many (i don't know I need a name for it)s identify as asexual. (i don't know I need a name for it) is not a kink or fetish. Most littles would be uncomfortable and victimised if exposed to any sexual interaction while acting little. When expressing themselves, (i don't know I need a name for it)s may choose to dress more childishly, carry stuffed animals or even use pacifiers. Many littles desire to find a caretaker ("mommy", "daddy", "big bro", "big sis" or other grownup).
    Last edited by ForeverSmall; 16-Apr-2013 at 22:52.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    I do not feel like the currently accepted definition for adult baby fit me anymore
    You know there is no official definition right? It doesn't have to be sexual and there are plenty of people who identify as ABs without them doing so for sexual reasons. Call yourself what you want and don't get so hung up on labels but remember there is not and never will be a way to group us all together that will go beyond "Likes diapers and other paraphernalia associated with babies/young children".

  3. #3

    Default

    Actually, hate to burst your bubble but outside of ADISC there is already a community of people who identify 'littles'... The things you have written ('Little is not a kink or fetish. Most littles would be uncomfortable and victimised if exposed to any sexual interaction while acting little') are quite subjective.

    You can call yourself a 'little' rather than an 'AB' (I know I do!), but you are not the first person to create this term, and you cannot change the definitions of it to fit your own agenda. No, ABDL does not stand for what you say it should stand for, it stands for 'Adult Baby/Diaper Lover'. There are many people here who see themselves as 'littles' already; and many of us are highly sexual, and for some, it is a kink.

    'Little' is/was not a synonym for 'adult baby'. It can be, in some cases, but usually it's just someone who ageplays as a child, in any context (so, yes, adult babies would be a part of that), who identifies as a 'little'. Some people do ascribe more meaning to the term (I do, personally, tend to think of 'littles' as being more lifestyley, and call myself one, as such), and it's usually used to refer to people playing older kidz (above 4), in contrast to 'adult baby', but ultimately it's just someone who ageplays as a child.

  4. #4

    Default

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    never will be a way to group us all together that will go beyond "Likes diapers and other paraphernalia associated with babies/young children".
    I disagree..... well that is not really the point I am getting at. The point is we need to be ensuring that we support all members of the community and make sure everyone feels validated. "Likes diapers and other paraphernalia associated with babies/young children" does not accurately describe me. I don't just "like" or have an interest in paraphernilia. I feel like a toddler trapped in an adult's body. You saying that adult baby and little means the same thing is akin to saying gay and trans are the same. Not the same. As a (I don't know what to call myself), ABDL is part of my identity. My emphasis is on embracing the childish feelings I have been stiffling for so long so as to relieve the conflict I have between the age I identify with and my biological age. I use infantile things/ act babyish to be myself not to for enjoyment.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post

    'Little' is/was not a synonym for 'adult baby'. It can be, in some cases, but usually it's just someone who ageplays as a child, in any context (so, yes, adult babies would be a part of that), who identifies as a 'little'. Some people do ascribe more meaning to the term (I do, personally, tend to think of 'littles' as being more lifestyley, and call myself one, as such), and it's usually used to refer to people playing older kidz (above 4), in contrast to 'adult baby', but ultimately it's just someone who ageplays as a child.
    Well darn... I guess I need a new word then. Need suggestions. "Transaged" sounds stupid.... How about "little one"?



    Bottom line I need something to identify as. Being called an adult baby with its current definition is like being a round peg getting rammed into a square hole. I feel invalidated and unwelcome. I just don't fit.

    "Foreverbaby"?

    I want something with less syllables.
    and sounds sweet while still being gender neutral
    and not "pedo sounding"


    "Agequeer" seems to be a good fit. I queer with regard to my age. I fall outside of the socially constructed norms of being only an adult or only a child, or only a baby. I just am who I am.

    I express my age "non-normatively"


    Here is Wiki's page for genderqueer. I replaced all the instances of "gender" with age. It describes me pretty well.

    neither an adult or child
    fluid between ages
    other* age outside the normal ones: baby, adult, .....
    having an overlap between ages
    Last edited by ForeverSmall; 16-Apr-2013 at 23:06.

  5. #5

    Default



    I disagree..... well that is not really the point I am getting at. The point is we need to be ensuring that we support all members of the community and make sure everyone feels validated. "Likes diapers and other paraphernalia associated with babies/young children" does not accurately describe me.
    We have to keep things broad since as you've demonstrated people can have inconstant feelings of what being an infantilism means to them, it's nigh impossible to cover everyone's idiosyncratic differences. It might not accurately describe you to the T, but I think you'd be lying if it wasn't truthful to some degree.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    I do not feel like the currently accepted definition for adult baby fit me anymore because:

    1. It is not a sexual fetish or even a non-sexual fetish at all for me.
    2. I am asexual and have no interest in mixing ABDL with my sexuality (or lack of)
    3. I genuinely feel like a baby/toddler trapped in an adult's body.
    4. My ABDL has a much larger influence on my life than the average AB. The bedroom is litteraly the only place my ABDL isn't
    5. I can't justify to people why I carry my teddy or paci everywhere by saying I have an adult baby fetish. I don't do this for sexual reasons. Never have.
    I feel the same way you do about this... on all accounts! And people always think that because I am an AB means I like diapers... but that is not the case for me... I sort of like them.. but I don't love them... there is nothing wrong with it to me but that doesn't always mean you are a DL too and that gets on my nerves when people assume that.



    Anyway I am now identifying as a "Little" (defined bellow). From what I understand this was a synonym for ABs previously. I think it best suits those who have been calling themselves ABs, but are not strictly fetishists.
    I feel the same way about how being an AB is not always a fetish... we are just kids stuck in an adult body.




    Breaking adult baby down into new groups will solve many of our disputes of what an AB is. People who carry ABDL as part of their identity and daily life simply are not the same as those who primarily get sexual pleasure from all this. Apples to oranges, still fruit, but...
    Something should have been done about this long ago. Read some comments and yes it has already been named and can't be changed... but it should have something done though. I feel the same way! It's not sexual at all for me... and with what experiences I have personally had with some ABs is they automatically think of sex! And they expect me to play along with it! but it's not like that for me.

    Also because of this We are all put into the same group of people together... some are sexual about and others aren't... I feel strongly about this and nothing can change my mind about it.




    "Littles"- Littles are in essence, are people who feel like, or actually identify as babies/small children trapped in adult bodies. For a little, the typical infantile behaviors and feelings associated being infantile are more deeply ingrained than an adult baby, and are rarely sexual.
    yes because lets face it...actual kids (really little) do not have sex. No one can argue this and if you do, you're sick and need help!



    Littles are not merely fascinatied with infantile objects or behavior, many littles legitmately feel as if they are actually younger on the inside. "Littles" is a fairly new term. It was previously a synonym for adult baby. Many people who would fit the definition of "little" may still identify as adult babies. In addition to being a little, one can also be simultaneously an adult baby and/or diaper lover in theory. Many Littles identify as asexual. Little is not a kink or fetish. Most littles would be uncomfortable and victimised if exposed to any sexual interaction while acting little. When expressing themselves, littles may choose to dress more childishly, carry stuffed animals or even use pacifiers. Many littles desire to find a caretaker ("mommy", "daddy", "big bro", "big sis" or other grownup).
    Exactly! I do feel like a little kid and when an AB male (some of the ones I have met when I was new) that wanted to RP, and he was sexual about it (I know it's not rea and thank god for that!), I felt like a child being exposed and molested!! I just have to be honest! I am uncomfortable about that and he didn't even ask (this happened more than once)

    And yes... I love my toys and my pacifier and my bottle... and I am a little kid stuck in an adults body.

    But because of some of the sexual ABs, I am weary of meeting some in RL at a munch near me. My experiences have been bad!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post




    yes because lets face it...actual kids (really little) do not have sex. No one can argue this and if you do, you're sick and need help!


    Actually little kids do have "sex" ... not exactly. Kids still can have sexual feelings. I don't know if you watch House M.D., but there was a mother who thought her toddler was having seziures. She was not having "seziures", she was mastrabating. Apprently playing with themselves in innapropriate places is a problem for toddlers and the mentally delayed.



    Anyway... back on topic

    I think Agequeer would be the best. Nobody has claimed that word.

    neither an adult or child, I am something new entirely.
    fluid between ages
    other* age outside the normal ones: baby, adult, .....
    having an overlap between ages

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    I feel the same way you do about this... on all accounts! And people always think that because I am an AB means I like diapers... but that is not the case for me... I sort of like them.. but I don't love them... there is nothing wrong with it to me but that doesn't always mean you are a DL too and that gets on my nerves when people assume that.......yes because lets face it...actual kids (really little) do not have sex. No one can argue this and if you do, you're sick and need help!
    Why are you a DL, if you don't love diapers, thats what a DL is a "Diaper Lover", and 2, please stop with your stupid ass, argument, your thread about this was bad enough, we don't need 2 people roaming around calling all of us sick.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    Actually little kids do have "sex" ... not exactly. Kids still can have sexual feelings. I don't know if you watch House M.D., but there was a mother who thought her toddler was having seziures. She was not having "seziures", she was mastrabating. Apprently playing with themselves in innapropriate places is a problem for toddlers and the mentally delayed.



    Anyway... back on topic
    I was talking about kids having sex with someone else... and yeah kids are always gonna touch themselves which is perfectly alright and natural but that don't mean they want sex with someone. Or to be molested, this has happened before and I would know!!!... a full grown man should not think that a little girl who has discovered herself wants sex because she touches herself! Same thing goes for an AB, just because you are a sexual AB does not mean I am....we are all bunched together and I am not sexual. but my point is... I am a little and another man should not think I wanna touch him sexually, just because I am an AB... the kid in me and the one I was when I was little does NOT WANT THAT!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Naleas View Post
    Why are you a DL, if you don't love diapers, thats what a DL is a "Diaper Lover", and 2, please stop with your stupid ass, argument, your thread about this was bad enough, we don't need 2 people roaming around calling all of us sick.
    I never said I was a DL and don't you Curse at me! I said anyone who has sex with a real child is sick. And you should not curse... it's ugly.

  10. #10

    Default

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    I was talking about kids having sex with someone else... and yeah kids are always gonna touch themselves which is perfectly alright and natural but that don't mean they want sex with someone. Or to be molested, this has happened before and I would know!!!... a full grown man should not think that a little girl who has discovered herself wants sex because she touches herself! Same thing goes for an AB, just because you are a sexual AB does not mean I am....we are all bunched together and I am not sexual. but my point is... I am a little and another man should not think I wanna touch him sexually, just because I am an AB... the kid in me and the one I was when I was little does NOT WANT THAT!
    sorry misread what you wrote and realized you were in agreement before... I did not realize you were backing up the "littles" are not sexual thing.

Similar Threads

  1. Term "adult baby" used on a none AB/DL forum
    By Calico in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-Aug-2012, 19:53
  2. "Senator questions benefits to 'adult babies'."
    By Persondude in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-Jul-2011, 14:42
  3. "Officially" an Adult Baby
    By Swift in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27-Mar-2011, 18:47
  4. Not sure of my "adult baby" identity yet. Please read :)
    By PacifierGirl in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-May-2010, 16:22
  5. "Adult Baby Syndrome" Article
    By Darkfinn in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-Oct-2008, 02:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.