Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber lands himself in hot water ... again

He's an idiot but he's 20 so it's kind of expected for a few gaffes now and then, he just needs to think about what he does because anything he does can end up in the press which will effect his image.

professorbock

Yep, like my dad says, "Son, don't get a big head."

Quote Originally Posted by MokatheGroundhog View Post
    Justin Bieber lands himself in hot water
    'bout time he had a bath

i wonder if we'll be calling him Bonkers Bieber in 20 years time?

"Some of Bieber's 37 million followers .... they didn't know who Anne Frank was."
    figures...
    They should rather read the diary of Anne Frank, instead of listening to this kind of music ^_-

He is having the most interesting downward spiral I've ever seen a celebrity have, lol.

I'd wonder when he will finally disappear, crash and burning or just being so stupid and boring that only the most stupid zombie-groupies remain to care about that tard'.

The bad thing is, just like with a multi-headed hydra these dumb-as-f*** celebrities grow like weeds in the garden. *sighs*

I'd say he's close to that point, he's at the desperation stage where ANY publicity is good publicity, even bad publicity. Pretty much all young, handsome lowest common denominator pop stars have a downward spiral and fade into obscurity sooner or later. Bieber replaced the Jonas Brothers as that hot pop idol a few years back. It's only a matter of time before the next big hit upstages and replaces him. It could be One Direction, it could be someone completely new, who knows?

Default Justin Bieber lands himself in hot water ... again

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    "Some of Bieber's 37 million followers .... they didn't know who Anne Frank was."
    figures...
    They should rather read the diary of Anne Frank, instead of listening to this kind of music ^_-
    Its a really good book, too. Unlike his music...

The fact that some of the "belibers" not only didn't know who Ann Frank was but decided to advertise that fact is downright depressing.