Thread: Crying problems when regressed

Default Crying problems when regressed

I seem to have this issue. I am always on the edge of crying when I am regressed. Even at my mommy and daddy's house I feel sad.

I guess a second question/problem is that I cant push out all of the bad in my life when I am regressed, it all sneaks back in my thoughts.

I get pretty hysterical sometimes in my regressed state. I wouldn't say the problems themselves enter back in my mind, but the weight of it all is still there. I start feeling scared, lost, confused, and just unable to deal with it all.

To be honest, I kinda suggest letting it happen? I regress sometimes to cry about this sort of thing to, to let myself.. no pun intended, cry like a baby. To let myself express those things. Part of the joy of regressing is to tear down all those emotional barriers, to let yourself express things without thinking about it or holding back.

I'm sorry your life makes you cry, especially your sweet little self. Still, it feels good to cry when it's over. Do you really just don't want to though?

I cry when I poop my nappy, it feels like a natural reaction to tell my parents I need changing.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    I seem to have this issue. I am always on the edge of crying when I am regressed. Even at my mommy and daddy's house I feel sad.

I guess a second question/problem is that I cant push out all of the bad in my life when I am regressed, it all sneaks back in my thoughts.
    I know what you mean. When things aren't going well, I find that even when I go little, it's hard to push out stress and anxiety from life's problems. I think it's a natural response because a baby can't deal with those problems at all. So it's natural to feel sad or overwhelmed. I'm sorry it makes you feel yucky.

Like Angel said, it may be a good thing to simply cry. It's very therapeutic to let out emotions, and it may make you more able to deal with things in adult mode. At the very least, it'll help you stop holding in feelings, which just hurts. I rarely cry, and it's not good when things are difficult. I'm not sure if that helps, but mabe try letting your feelings out and see what happens.

If you don't already, it's probably a good idea to talk about the things that are stressing you out with someone you trust. This might give you more peace in your regressed state and help you to feel better. I hope that being little can be a relaxing, healing thing for you.

Perhaps. My mommy and daddy are quite new to all of this, so i dont want to freak them out.

It's very natural to cry, especially when you're regressing. Of course you still have all of those big emotions and worries, and of course they're too much for a baby to handle. You should certainly let your mommy and daddy know, though. It's their job to support you, especially when you're upset. If you're trying not to "freak them out" then you're not being open with them about your needs, and you're preventing them from taking care of you fully. I'm sure they would want to know what's going on instead of being kept in the dark about what you need, even if it is a lot to deal with. They will probably appreciate that you trust them enough to share the unpleasant things in your life with them as well as the happy stuff.