Thread: New to the site

Default New to the site

Hello,

My name is John and I am 19 years old from the United States. Right now I am a full time student in college (going for pre-engineering) and a part time cashier so besides those two things I don't really have time to do much. The free time that I do have I like to spend playing soccer, going to a movie, or playing video games because my closest friends that I hung out with went away for college while I stayed at home.

I first ever thought about wearing diapers when I was about 14 years old because I had a little brother who was about three and wearing pull-ups. So after a long time of thinking about it I acted on my feelings and tried one of his diapers on. I didn't start using them right at first I was just putting them on, but I really liked the feeling so I started using a few. Every few weeks or so I would take a diaper to pee and poop in when my whole family was gone and it was great. Well eventually my brother was potty trained so I ran out of a source and really stopped thinking about wearing diapers till this year for some reason. Now I'm kind of thinking about buying a pack of some kind of diapers and just wanted some support from other people like me so I decided to try out this site.

professorbock

Hi, batmankc. Welcome to the forum!

It's great that you're attending school and focusing on a monetarily advantageous career.

Have you considered an apprenticeship in electrical work? There is actually quite a bit of money to be made not only with man-on-the-street work, but also with CAD rendering applications.

You sound like you enjoy the ABDL lifestyle not only for it's unique products, but for the sheer freedom they give you.

Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. As always, feel free to explore the forum where there are many topics to join in.

Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by batmankc View Post
    Hello,

My name is John and I am 19 years old from the United States. Right now I am a full time student in college (going for pre-engineering) and a part time cashier so besides those two things I don't really have time to do much. The free time that I do have I like to spend playing soccer, going to a movie, or playing video games because my closest friends that I hung out with went away for college while I stayed at home.

I first ever thought about wearing diapers when I was about 14 years old because I had a little brother who was about three and wearing pull-ups. So after a long time of thinking about it I acted on my feelings and tried one of his diapers on. I didn't start using them right at first I was just putting them on, but I really liked the feeling so I started using a few. Every few weeks or so I would take a diaper to pee and poop in when my whole family was gone and it was great. Well eventually my brother was potty trained so I ran out of a source and really stopped thinking about wearing diapers till this year for some reason. Now I'm kind of thinking about buying a pack of some kind of diapers and just wanted some support from other people like me so I decided to try out this site.
    Hi there John! Welcome to the site, your into.. even at first glass is so well written! It's wonderful to hear that you are here for support because that's totally what this site is about. We want to support you and make you not feel alone, give you a ready source of other people who know what it's like to go through some of the feelings that you do. If you have anything specific to ask about, don't be afraid to make a thread and ask away. You should also look around, there are plenty of intelligent and interesting discussions to be had in all the forums.

When it comes to the interests you talked about, I'm a little interested. What movies are your favorites, and what kinda video games do you like? I play a lot of JRPGs, Fighting games, and Puzzle games myself.. though some simple life stuff.. like Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing makes me so happy too. I'll try to give anything a shot though, I'm not one of those people who just refuse to play something else.

I started with pull-ups myself, though I couldn't fit in them. I was about your age too, so I sort of bonded with your story. You got further then I was allowed until I got my own job and bought my own stuff.

I hope you get the support you are looking for. This place is full of people though, so I'm pretty sure you will. Have a fun time, okay?

Thanks I actually meant that I am about to graduate from community college with a pre engineering degree and then head onto a four year for a degree in mechanical or electrical engineering I am not sure which yet. And yes I do enjoy the abdl environment it feels free to be in a diaper for some reason like a stress reliever from the regular life.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you gigglemuffinz it is great to already feel accepted when so new and to find other people who have similar interests as me. I really like suspenseful movies but then for some reason I really like animated movies and I would say that my favorite movie of all time is A Goofy Movie because for some reason I just connect with Max's story lol. Right now the games that I am playing a lot of are Black ops 2 and skyrim, but I really like all kinds of games and yes I too spent many hours playing harvest moon on my gameboy it was so simply fun.

Quote Originally Posted by batmankc View Post

Thank you gigglemuffinz it is great to already feel accepted when so new and to find other people who have similar interests as me. I really like suspenseful movies but then for some reason I really like animated movies and I would say that my favorite movie of all time is A Goofy Movie because for some reason I just connect with Max's story lol. Right now the games that I am playing a lot of are Black ops 2 and skyrim, but I really like all kinds of games and yes I too spent many hours playing harvest moon on my gameboy it was so simply fun.
    You deserve to feel accepted and it's an honor to be someone who could help you feel that. I haven't seen A Goofy Movie in forever! Though I still remember what happened in it! I'm hoping you have a copy so you can watch it when the need arises.

I seriously need to try Skyrim. I want to. Are you talking about the GBA version, Friends of Mineral Town? That was totally my first Harvest Moon game as well, if so!

Yeah it was gba so probably and yeah skyrim is really a great game I think but I catch myself playing it too much.

Na na na na na... BATMAN! , i'm sorry, i couldn't resist.
    Anyway hey ya and welcome to ADISC!

What's your race in skyrim, if I may ask? Still your first "playthrough", if you can call somehow finishing nearly all quests in skyrim an end, or do you start a new game from time to time? And are you playing vanilla or modded? Sorry I'm really curious !

However, have fun in our little community!