Thread: Helloy everyone... again

Default Helloy everyone... again

Hey all!
    Since it has been months that I thought to look at this site, I thought I might as well introduce me again. If only because I don't know what else to say :p

I'm kingdark, I'm twenty seven and I'm male. I'm from Belgium in Europe.

I'm most a diaper lover I think but I wouldn't mind trying out a few AB things I think.

I really enjoy reading and writing fanfiction of various sources as well as playing games. Now, I'm not sure if it's allowed, but if someone plays say sim city is it allowed to exchange nicknames here or via personal messages or not?

Diapers don't take priority in my life though. I can live without them for a while but I wouldn't want to live without them. Don't take me wrong, wearing all the time is something I wouldn't want for various reasons.

I enjoy playing games like Skyrim (of the elder scrolls) it's predecessor oblivion but I don't like the two earlier games because of a few of its mechanics.

I enjoy taking walks with my best friend when I can convince him for a few hours and I enjoy reading books from Terry Goodkind and Thea beckman among others.

This is a bit more specific then I usually write but there you go :p

Kingdark

Quote Originally Posted by kingdark View Post
    Hey all!
    Since it has been months that I thought to look at this site, I thought I might as well introduce me again. If only because I don't know what else to say :p

I'm kingdark, I'm twenty seven and I'm male. I'm from Belgium in Europe.

I'm most a diaper lover I think but I wouldn't mind trying out a few AB things I think.

I really enjoy reading and writing fanfiction of various sources as well as playing games. Now, I'm not sure if it's allowed, but if someone plays say sim city is it allowed to exchange nicknames here or via personal messages or not?

Diapers don't take priority in my life though. I can live without them for a while but I wouldn't want to live without them. Don't take me wrong, wearing all the time is something I wouldn't want for various reasons.

I enjoy playing games like Skyrim (of the elder scrolls) it's predecessor oblivion but I don't like the two earlier games because of a few of its mechanics.

I enjoy taking walks with my best friend when I can convince him for a few hours and I enjoy reading books from Terry Goodkind and Thea beckman among others.

This is a bit more specific then I usually write but there you go :p

Kingdark

Welcome back KingDark!

Glad to see that you have returned, I also like Skyrim, although I don't play too often. Right now I've gotten addicted to Don't Starve, which is pretty horrible since I have 6 exams to write in the next 7 days! XD

I guess I'll have to find time to study, but I don't want to!

Anyway, outside all of that I'm graduating this year which is really great; then it's job hunting time.

So, what is the coolest place you have ever walked to/through? I've taken a hike into some woods and found some awesome things (abandoned building for one).

Hope to hear back from you soon, and hope to see you contributing around the site again

- Lobie

Nothing too fancy. We (me and my friend) just stay local. We live near a river that runs through belgium (the Dender) and you can walk on the dam(?) next to the water. If we take the longest route and stay next to the water as long as possible I think it would be around... ten to fifteen kilometers I think. The furhtest we ever walked was about twenty five. Me and my buddy were absolutely exhausted. It was a hot day back then, really hot so we had something to drink with us... But by the time we got to my friends place we could barely put one foot in front of another. We were -that- tired.

Anyway, Yhea, I like skyrim a lot too like I mentioned before. Especially with the hundreds of mods you can install. I got a hundred and ninety (roughly) of them installed but I'm going to have to get rid of a fair amount because something is messing up monsters A.I. They attack me for no good reason, then when I defend myself they don't die and then say something along the lines of 'don't attack me' or 'Don't attack me again or I'll call the guards.. When THEY attacked ME first...

Kingdark

Hey ya kingdark and welcome back to ADISC!

Seems a bit messed up with your skyrim save, i.e. some mod conflicts, sadly. But you sure that you didn't attack the wrong person ^_-?
    Eitherway, that's a bunch of mods, i'm only using like 50~. Be sure you got the right load order and the bashed patch esp from wrye bash, if you're not using it. It helps a lot.
    Also after removing some mods, type into the console "clearinvalidregistrations", if you're using skse, this deletes running scripts, you don't need (old mods) over time.
    What's your character, build and playstyle if I may ask?