Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live Video Streams

Default Live Video Streams

Hey guys! I have two live streaming ideas I wanted to run by everyone!

Stream Number 1:
    AB/DL Streams

I am thinking about doing an AB/DL support live stream. (Perhaps monthly or something like that.) With planned topics to help people dealing with anything AB/DL related be it relationships, family, incontinence, etc. It could include some reviews as well. It would be a highly moderated, clean discussion but may touch on sexuality in small ways, such as acceptance if you are considered different.

I know some of you will think this is a bad idea but I would like you to at least consider the pros and cons of the idea. I am interested in hearing what you guys think.

This will be a free live stream. I will not make any money on it or show ads. I would hope to get some occasional donations for it if anything at all.

Stream Number 2:
    VGCodeMaster Streams

I am going to give it a go and attempt to do live video game streaming as well as the Video Game Codemaster. I've set the first date for Saturday, 4/20/2013 but I am not sure what time would be best yet to start. This first stream is a classic NES game and it's possible to vote on my web site for the game. If I get enough of a following it's possible to make a ton of money doing these streams and I am looking for any possible support I can get to help more people find out about me. I might throw some stuff into the show at times and let my little side show but I am not sure yet.

Should I let my little side out in such a show? Or keep that toned down so I don't upset people? It's hard being such a complicated person!!!!

I am thinking the best time to start a live stream would be around 8 or 9PM which for me is EST. I am looking for some input on best times for people also.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    Stream Number 1:
    AB/DL Streams

I am thinking about doing an AB/DL support live stream. (Perhaps monthly or something like that.) With planned topics to help people dealing with anything AB/DL related be it relationships, family, incontinence, etc. It could include some reviews as well. It would be a highly moderated, clean discussion but may touch on sexuality in small ways, such as acceptance if you are considered different.

I know some of you will think this is a bad idea but I would like you to at least consider the pros and cons of the idea. I am interested in hearing what you guys think.

This will be a free live stream. I will not make any money on it or show ads. I would hope to get some occasional donations for it if anything at all.
    I think this is a great idea. I know that many people here think ABDLs should just live in their own closet and not tell the world about them, but I think education is key to making a wider public understand. And also to make us understand ourselves better. I am completely amazed by what the guys from The Big Little Podcast are doing and have listened to most of their shows. It seems to me that you are planning something similar, so I assume I would also like it. Maybe you want to give the BLP guys a ping and see whether they have some advice for you on running a livecast.

Stream Number 2:
    VGCodeMaster Streams

I am going to give it a go and attempt to do live video game streaming as well as the Video Game Codemaster. I've set the first date for Saturday, 4/20/2013 but I am not sure what time would be best yet to start. This first stream is a classic NES game and it's possible to vote on my web site for the game. If I get enough of a following it's possible to make a ton of money doing these streams and I am looking for any possible support I can get to help more people find out about me. I might throw some stuff into the show at times and let my little side show but I am not sure yet.

Should I let my little side out in such a show? Or keep that toned down so I don't upset people? It's hard being such a complicated person!!!!

I am thinking the best time to start a live stream would be around 8 or 9PM which for me is EST. I am looking for some input on best times for people also.
    I don't understand where this show will be featured and what the usual standards for broadcasters are on that site. If we are talking about some sort of general gaming site, I would suggest not emphasizing it in a way that could make people uncomfortable. That is, if you are looking to get a great number of viewers.

As for the time, IMHO there is never a right time. I live in Germany, so basically all the times that are convenient to people in the US are impossible for me (and vice versa). I'd say just broadcast it at a time which works well for you and for most people in your time zone.

Sounds like a good idea keeping it separate. I am going to do this video game stream first which will be live no later than 1:00 AM EST. on the night of 4/20. After I have this first stream down I will set a date for the AB/DL stream. I want to use this first broadcast as a test before I announce anything for certain.

Also, it is possible to vote for the game I will be playing. Only one person voted so far and I know who it was.... lol... Please don't make me have to play what he wants by default!

(Vote is displayed here)

Quote Originally Posted by Benhedges View Post
    Do you have battletoads?
    Grrr... no but it is a good game. I remember renting it back in the day... I'll pick it up sometime soon! 2 player on that game is a real pain.... if you hit each other it hurts!

So far we have a tie:

1 vote for Dragon Warrior 2
    1 vote for Marble Madness

(I really hope marble madness does not win.)

(I really hope marble madness does not win.)
    ...Well now we all know what to vote for, right guys? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    ...Well now we all know what to vote for, right guys? ;D
    Haha!
    Double Dragon, youre right! What a great idea!

Well, I suppose I can play more than one game also. It's still a tie for the top two. Although I did get a vote for Pinball and one for Double dragon.

I was shocked someone voted for Pinball. To me it's like the first (ish) pinballs ever. One word, Pinball. lol I think it has like penguins on the side or something? It's a very basic game but like a lot of classic 8-Bit Nintendo games it was good, if basic.

I haven't set a date for the AB/DL live stream yet, but I was wondering if anyone had any MAIN topic suggestions for this stream?

The marshmallow trick.

Okay, seriously, Id say talking about basic stuff seems like a good idea.
    Begin with a little information about yourself (how you started wearing diapers, maybe a few personal experiences), and then... the main topic... like... umm... The best way to tell friends/family for people that cant/dont want to keep a secret... Or... WTFs a BF?... Or... The binge/purge-cycle... or... How to use a pacifier... or something ^^

I think in the end, its not necessary to find the „perfect“ topic.
    Just talk about something that sounds good to you.
    Its impossible to satisfy everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHare View Post
    The marshmallow trick.
    Whats the marshmallow trick?