Thread: Diapered for one full day.

Default Diapered for one full day.

Today was my first day going diapered completely all day. I woke up and put on a goodnite and wore that till I had to go. The only place I could find to change was a family restroom. I find it hard finding places to change myself. I than wore pampers size 7 the rest of the day. Ive already went though four diapers today. How does everyone deal with changing and where to do it. Also anyone know of better diapers where I don't have to change as much? This is my first post so idk if there is a similar post to this but any help would be great

The wiki may be able to explain it all better than me, but I actually did do a change at work yesterday. What I did was carry the 'good' diaper in a fast food paper bag and took that into the shop bathroom, where it's a single potty with a locking door. I locked the door, kicked off my Crocs and depantsed, untaped the saturated Tena Ultra I was wearing, traded places with the Goodnite in the bag. Then I carefully pulled up the Goodnite taking care not to tear through the stretchy parts, put my pants back on and stepped into my Crocs. Unlocked the door, tucked the bag under my arm, said "oh hi" to someone just outside who greeted me, and walked past like it's no big deal though I was expecting them to comment on a weird smell. Went outside and chucked the bag into the dumpster. At home I change in the privacy of my room.

If you don't have the option like that for work, gas station bathrooms are usually very similar - single potty, maybe a urinal, with a locking door. Just don't be a Richard Cranium and toss the used ones in that bin, do that outside

Default Re: Diapered for one full day.

Personally, I find that actual diapers are easier to change than pull-ups. I don't understand why the pull-ups have such a huge market. If I were incontinent, I would have to take off my shoes and pants, and then the pull-up.

Seriously its weird how these are so widely considered and sold in stores like they are these days replacing tape ons like they are.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Personally, I find that actual diapers are easier to change than pull-ups. I don't understand why the pull-ups have such a huge market. If I were incontinent, I would have to take off my shoes and pants, and then the pull-up.

Seriously its weird how these are so widely considered and sold in stores like they are these days replacing tape ons like they are.
    I agree...I've not found a pulled that works as well as a tape on diaper...

I've tried many, I'm ic as well, and been in diapers since born at nite...daytime depends on access to the bath and what pain killers and muscle relaxers I'm on at the time...

I wish there was a good pull up...But I don't think there's on made...

I of course I can't fit into goodnites but even the adult pull ups are not that good...

B

First of all, thank you for sharing your first time experience. I hope you liked being diapered for a full day. Since you sound like you would like to try that again soon, I trust it was a good experience all in all.

Anyway, in my experience, four in one day is a pretty average number and I don't think changing less is the best idea on such days, because it means staying in it for a longer time. Hygienically speaking, that might bear problems. Also, washing the body area during a change whenever possible will probably help. This however is hard outside your home.
    Restrooms generally allow for an okay changing routine, the bigger they are, the better. If you can do it standing up, you aren't going to need much more than any other person using the place anyway.
    I myself have kept a trash bag in my satchel for changes where there was no opportunity to get rid of a used diaper - I'd throw that one in a trashcan on the way later on. Maybe that's something worth considering.

The reason pullups are more popular is exactly because they are less like diapers. If you think about it there's plenty that babies/little kids have that's better but we are supposed to grow up so we come up with different, more difficult ways of doing the same things. Tricycles are easy to ride yet we decide "you know what? lets get rid of a wheel so people can fall down" and sippy cups are cups that don't spill, if you've ever spilled a cup of anything you did so unnecessarily because we have the technology to prevent that.

As far as your issue goes repaid05 I use adult diapers so they are more absorbent but I generally only use 2 or 3 a day. I enjoy wet diapers so I usually don't bother changing for a while after I wet, also if I'm home sometimes I wear a AIO diaper on top just in case, I know some other people use plastic pants for this purpose when they are out. Basically it's just a precaution so you can hopefully feel that you are starting to leak before the evidence is obvious on your pants.

Actually thinking about it that could be a good use for pull up type diapers. If you put on several pairs of goodnites before you go out when you need to change just pull down all but the bottom layer, rip the sides to remove that one, pull the rest back up.