Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: hello all!

  1. #1

    Default hello all!

    Hi there. Im Nina. I hope to make some new friends here, and chat with some lovely people.

    Come say hi xxxx


  2. #2

    Default

    Hi there Nina!

    Welcome to the site! I see your an AB, how'd you get into that (if you even know!). What things besides this kinky side do you do with your days? Also, have you ever tried sushi?

    xchrisx

  3. #3

    Default

    Well, "about me" said a lot about you in your profile. Given what you are looking for, I assume you have given Fetlife a peek? Best of luck in your quest nd good on yer for joining groups on here: you are sure to find folks with stuff in common. Plus I liked that you spelled dom "domme"

  4. #4
    professorbock

    Default

    Hi, ninalovesnappies. Welcome to the forum.

    Your profile speaks volumes about what you're looking for in terms of the ABDL experience. Thank you for being honest and straight foward. I like your style of thinking, although I personally am not into BDSM.

    Over the years I have been contacted by many gay males who wanted a straight babysitter daddy to not only do ABDL playtime, but to set boundaries and treat them like children.

    Unfortunately, it would be unfair for me to cooperate with people who are seeking that since acting like that is against my values. I do not inflict action upon others in life unless I am preserving others' lives.

    Also, I have seen too many youth harmed by practicing BDSM and control games to the extreme. I am sorry I cannot fulfill most people's wishes because they demand harm, torture and injury inflicted upon them.

    What I CAN do for others is to express unconditional warm affection and care giving.

    Still, stay safe and enjoy the forum, friend. There exist many a topic to discuss and contribute to.

    You have a very open mind, and that's wonderful! So few people in the world are enlightened like this. So, kudos.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlzyChris View Post
    Hi there Nina!

    Welcome to the site! I see your an AB, how'd you get into that (if you even know!). What things besides this kinky side do you do with your days? Also, have you ever tried sushi?

    xchrisx
    I sure am an AB, thankyou xxx I think It stems from initially being a cross dresser. For some reason being a sort of sissy AB makes me feel more femmenine. I play music and I enjoy video games. (resident evil, Skyrim, Zelda) I like to watch good quality film and TV too (Ridley scott, Kevin smith, Hitchcock. Game of thrones, Simpsons, House md.) . Fankoo x Sushi is icky!!!! blagh! lol xxx

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Well, "about me" said a lot about you in your profile. Given what you are looking for, I assume you have given Fetlife a peek? Best of luck in your quest nd good on yer for joining groups on here: you are sure to find folks with stuff in common. Plus I liked that you spelled dom "domme"
    I have given Fetlife a try, but some people on there can be very rude! If it aint just about the kink, then you would be suprised how angry they get!
    Im sorta in the middle, sure I like kink, but I also feel that the 'Daddy/mummy and AB' Relationship is something I want x It seems that I may have alot more luck finding friends here at least! xxx fankoo x

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by professorbock View Post
    Hi, ninalovesnappies. Welcome to the forum.

    Your profile speaks volumes about what you're looking for in terms of the ABDL experience. Thank you for being honest and straight foward. I like your style of thinking, although I personally am not into BDSM.

    Over the years I have been contacted by many gay males who wanted a straight babysitter daddy to not only do ABDL playtime, but to set boundaries and treat them like children.

    Unfortunately, it would be unfair for me to cooperate with people who are seeking that since acting like that is against my values. I do not inflict action upon others in life unless I am preserving others' lives.

    Also, I have seen too many youth harmed by practicing BDSM and control games to the extreme. I am sorry I cannot fulfill most people's wishes because they demand harm, torture and injury inflicted upon them.

    What I CAN do for others is to express unconditional warm affection and care giving.

    Still, stay safe and enjoy the forum, friend. There exist many a topic to discuss and contribute to.

    You have a very open mind, and that's wonderful! So few people in the world are enlightened like this. So, kudos.
    WOW, its sooo nice to hear from people who have a different point of view, or lifestyle. Even more refreshing when they offer advice and understanding!!!! Big cuddles. Thankyou for making me feel welcome xxxx

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.