Thread: especialneeds samples?

Default especialneeds samples?

Hello all,
    I was wondering if any of you have ordered samples from especial needs.com? I was thinking about ordering a sample of Tranquility pull ons from them but are they discreet?

Thanks, Kathie

Yes I have ordered a sample from their website in the past. Unfortunately even though that was almost 3 years ago I still get spam e-mails from them, and it is possible they will send more junk mail in the mail after the sample.

Quote Originally Posted by kathie89 View Post
    Hello all,
    I was wondering if any of you have ordered samples from especial needs.com? I was thinking about ordering a sample of Tranquility pull ons from them but are they discreet?

Thanks, Kathie
    I have ordered multiple samples from them and not only are they very discrete, but they're very fast too! Definitely recommend ordering from them!

Quote Originally Posted by kathie89 View Post
    Hello all,

Thanks, Kathie
    I Personally Highly Recommend E-Special needs I Have Nothing But Great Things To Say About Them Their Samples Are Discrete I Have Had Items Specially Made For Me By Them a Fantastic Consumer Friendly Company

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dryperboy View Post
    Yes I have ordered a sample from their website in the past. Unfortunately even though that was almost 3 years ago I still get spam e-mails from them, and it is possible they will send more junk mail in the mail after the sample.
    I Personally Have NEVER Had E-Specialneeds Send Me Junk Mail In The Mail Box.

If They Are Sending You Product Notification Emails Contact Them VIA Chat Or Phone With The Email Account Im Sure They Will Bend Over Backwards To Stop That For You

If You Still Have Your Account Info For E-SpecialNeeds You Can Go Into Your Account And Stop The Product Information Updates They Are Sending You

Also There Might Also Be A Link To Stop Sending Those Notifications In Your Email Opt Out Link As Well Hope This Helps You Out

professorbock

Hi, kathie89. E-special needs is great site for special needs equipment and supplies.

Yes, you can receive a free sample of incontinence product. In my experience, I always submitted my request for the Tranquility ATN, the most absorbent product available from the choice list.

If you've been around like me, you've communicated with other ABDL people who may have worn out their welcome with the free sample wagon.

What you CAN do to keep the samples coming is fill out the product manufacturer's sample request card. It's inside the sample package in the manufacturer brochure. Just send it back into the mailing system postage already paid and receive another sample check-marked by you.

I ordered a sample of atns but never received them. When I tried to contact them about it I never received a reply