Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hello! Just a simple DL new to this site...I had an account years ago, but gosh, I was so immature back then...Anyhow, get to know me I'm pretty awesome.

First of all, your avatar is really inappropriate for the site. We don't look kindly to diapershots, so please change it asap.

Secondly, tell us something more about yourselves. Interests, hobbies, what sort of things you are into, other than diapers...

Cheeers.

Default Re: Hello :)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy327 View Post
    Hello! Just a simple DL new to this site...I had an account years ago, but gosh, I was so immature back then...Anyhow, get to know me I'm pretty awesome.
    To be a little kinder about it, it is true that ADISC prefers you not have a crotch shot for your avatar. We also say that there's a lot more to life than diapers, so share what you feel comfortable sharing.

That being said, I'll share some stuff about me. I'm a PC gamer, kind of an RPG / RTS fan. Unfortunately I yet to have had a chance to play the new BioShock yet though. Waiting for it to go on sale on Steam. Are you a gamer at all?

Edit:

I looked your profile after I posted (derp order). I saw you like art, what kind(s)?