Thread: Hi all

Default Hi all

Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to be here. I've been reading this forum for a while but now decided to step into the deep water and actually participate...

I define myself as a DL with some AB sides and I think I was into diapers since I remember myself. I actually remember myself as I was around 10 years old trying to create a diaper by stuffing a lot of toilet paper to my underpants. It didn't work though

I think one of the main reasons I decided to join this forum is to talk with others who share this common thing with me. Something that is definitely a part of me but I can't really share with most of the people I know.

H0TWH33LS

Default Hi all

@TCG Welcome! I remember doing the same thing as you back when I was in middle school. I remember using old towels and lots of toilet paper as well. When my parents found my "DIY project" they flipped and thus began the long journey toward self acceptance. I can say things haven't been easy over dealing with this side of myself but I think it is important to stress research and communication. This is a great forum to express your feelings, disappoints and achievements so do not be afraid to hold back. Welcome again!

Hiya, welcome to ADISC, hope you have a good time here. I'm glad you decided to join.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChicGeek View Post

I define myself as a DL with some AB sides and I think I was into diapers since I remember myself. I actually remember myself as I was around 10 years old trying to create a diaper by stuffing a lot of toilet paper to my underpants. It didn't work though
    Same thing here, and I tried doing exactly that as well :P

~ Puppyluvs

Thanks lizard293! I think my parents never found out about my fondness of diapers and if they did, the never mentioned it. Regarding self acceptance, I guess the internet really helps since most people don't share in public being ab\dl. I used to search the net for information about dl's when I was a teenager after my parents went to bed. It was quite a relief to see that there are many others who are like me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    Hiya, welcome to ADISC, hope you have a good time here. I'm glad you decided to join.

Same thing here, and I tried doing exactly that as well :P

~ Puppyluvs
    Thanks PuppyLuvs! I'm surprised to find out that I wasn't as creative as I thought I was. Seems that everybody around here tried it

I guess a lot of us did. I know it certainly felt like I was the only one doing this kind-of stuff when I was ten

I also tried wearing a plastic bag as a diaper too, and that worked out even worse!

Hey ya TheChicGeek and welcome to ADISC!

I guess it's kinda hard to tell anybody for the most of us. If you got some questions, just ask, even if they may seem kinda silly.

A nice introduction by the way, but maybe you'd also like to tell us a little bit about your non abdl interests?
    It's always nice getting to know the person behind .
    In your profile you mentioned sports, books and computer stuff. May i ask which are your favourite books and/or the genre in general?
    And what sports are you interested in? On a serious note or just for fun, i.e. as an hobby?
    Are you also into games? Or rather coding, programming, website design maybe?

Anyway have a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Puppyluvs View Post
    I guess a lot of us did. I know it certainly felt like I was the only one doing this kind-of stuff when I was ten

I also tried wearing a plastic bag as a diaper too, and that worked out even worse!
    I tried that too but I think I was a bit older then. It didn't take long before I realised that it will be too hard to create my own diapers and it's better to spend time figuring out how to buy them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Hey ya TheChicGeek and welcome to ADISC!

I guess it's kinda hard to tell anybody for the most of us. If you got some questions, just ask, even if they may seem kinda silly.

A nice introduction by the way, but maybe you'd also like to tell us a little bit about your non abdl interests?
    It's always nice getting to know the person behind .
    In your profile you mentioned sports, books and computer stuff. May i ask which are your favourite books and/or the genre in general?
    And what sports are you interested in? On a serious note or just for fun, i.e. as an hobby?
    Are you also into games? Or rather coding, programming, website design maybe?

Anyway have a lot of fun!
    Thanks daLira!
    It's hard to say which books are my favourite, as I like quite a lot. I'm almost open to any genre but mostly prefer novels.
    I'm quite into European football but as a fan (I'm a lousy player) and I also like to watch Basketball. I exercise as a hobby (trying to run at least a couple of times a week).
    I'm not much of a gamer. I used to play computer games a lot as a teenager but lost interest with the time. I'm a software developer so I enjoy coding but I think what fascinates me the most is solving problems using computers. I don't necessarily mean solving a mathematical problem but rather the act of understanding how to solve human problems by creating computer programs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChicGeek View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I'm a software developer so I enjoy coding but I think what fascinates me the most is solving problems using computers. I don't necessarily mean solving a mathematical problem but rather the act of understanding how to solve human problems by creating computer programs.
    You should see this thread https://www.adisc.org/forum/administ...ted-coder.html

Desirable skills:

• PHP
    • MySQL
    • Site Design
    • Debugging

Desirable experience:

• vBulletin
    • Drupal
    • Linux

Responsibilities: alter existing ADISC code to fix bugs and add new features.
    When needed: a few hours a week.
    What obligations: the staff have a list of rules we follow. Basic version: keep staff stuff confidential, be nice to members, make progress on assigned tasks.
    Volunteer position: Yes.
    On call: No. I allocate tasks but people complete them on their own schedule.
    PHP, MySQL, Design are all useful. vBulletin can be learned.

Sorry Raccoon, but I'm a .net developer so my coding experience is not in the languages that you're using.