Thread: Pullup or real diaper for snug fit?

knownprivacy

Default Pullup or real diaper for snug fit?

I started out with goodnites. I really liked them, they were snug and were really comfortable. Now im getting to big for them. I want something that can hold my entire bladder and still be snug, but i also want something real. I just bought a pack of tena briefs and they are HUGE but fit my waist criteria There also not snug. I want something real that craddles my genitals and fits snug. If you have any ideas please let me know!

Thanks
    If tou could help menon my other post that would be much appreciated!
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...sues-help.html

Since you live in Canada you need to find suppliers that offer sample packs. That way you can find a diaper that works fot you. It will save you
    money by not having to buy full packs. I'm sure there are IC suppliers up there that do that.

i love tena slip super or maxi they work realy well for me anyway i have some problems with the tabs but i think im a minority ^^ hope this helps =)

I'm having the same issue with the medium Ultras. I've found that wearing the Goodnites underneath with some stabbed holes in the plastic helps a lot with the snugness and fills out the main diaper a lot better, as well as giving an extra cushy feeling on the outside with just a hint of bulge

I have found that even the Tena's stretch are nice and snug when warn with a Onesie or underwear designed to work with a diaper. A Onesie will also help keep diapers from peaking out above the waist line. As for the underwear, Abena sells a few good styles for diapers and pads.

Quote Originally Posted by knownprivacy View Post
    I started out with goodnites. I really liked them, they were snug and were really comfortable. Now im getting to big for them. I want something that can hold my entire bladder and still be snug, but i also want something real. I just bought a pack of tena briefs and they are HUGE but fit my waist criteria There also not snug. I want something real that craddles my genitals and fits snug. If you have any ideas please let me know!

Thanks
    If tou could help menon my other post that would be much appreciated!
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...sues-help.html
    I'd say real diaper for true snug fit. My favorite diaper is the Bambino bianco (white) and I can make them as snug as I like.