Thread: im a kitteh and here's my into XD

Default im a kitteh and here's my into XD

well i registered here a while ago and it said i became a lurker but now im back so well here is a small intro about me.
    obviously i like diapers and such and my other interests are producing hardstyle music and DJ'ing i also love to party i always go where the fun times are had, you can usually find me running around raves. but other than that i usually spend most of my life on the internet Facebook, Tumblr, and other like that im 18 bicurious and not that good at introductions so any questions about me or my life i would be happy to answer anything you ask ^-^

Default Re: im a kitteh and here's my into XD

Welcome to the site, you produce hardstyle, i love hardstyle music, and dj out from time to time. Sadly most of my DJing happens on second life. I've only done one live set and that was a small birthday party where i was one of maybe 10 guests. It was still fun as he'll to do that though. Hope you have lots of fun and meet many new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by EDMkitten View Post
    well i registered here a while ago and it said i became a lurker but now im back so well here is a small intro about me.
    obviously i like diapers and such and my other interests are producing hardstyle music and DJ'ing i also love to party i always go where the fun times are had, you can usually find me running around raves. but other than that i usually spend most of my life on the internet Facebook, Tumblr, and other like that im 18 bicurious and not that good at introductions so any questions about me or my life i would be happy to answer anything you ask ^-^
    YES!! A kitteh!!! If we get all the other kittehs together we can rule the world. **Evil smirk **

Wait..WHAT??!!??!?! You like diapers???!!!! NO WAYYYYY!!!! MEE TOOO!!! *Jumps up and down*

Wait...this is a DL and AB and IC forum. Meh. Still excited.

I am very chuffed to see that you have decided to come out of the dark shadows of lurker land and actually post an introduction after such a long time.

Go EDM!!! I slightly like EDM, but my Significant Other is a DJ and he is reaaally into that stuff...though he isn't much into sharing. Not much of a rave goer though.

Your introduction was awesome. Also WOW you've got a tags in terms of what you are Guess you are someone that is very open to everything. Generally, I find that to be a pretty good quality, especially in terms of relating to people, so perhaps you will start posting on here? I'm sure you'd be a great addition to the forums. Obviously up to you.

What sort of kitteh are you? The small meowy sort or the ones with sharper claws? Do you have any pets, such as kittehs or puppies or turtles or snakes or little brothers or sisters?

Hope to see you around more.

Cheers!!

What's EDM? please explain with examples? Oh, Electronic Dance Music? Good Guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    What's EDM? please explain with examples? Oh, Electronic Dance Music? Good Guess?
    Epic Guess!

Go Raccoon, with your raccoonieness!! xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by JubeyKitty View Post
    YES!! A kitteh!!! If we get all the other kittehs together we can rule the world. **Evil smirk **

Wait..WHAT??!!??!?! You like diapers???!!!! NO WAYYYYY!!!! MEE TOOO!!! *Jumps up and down*

Wait...this is a DL and AB and IC forum. Meh. Still excited.

I am very chuffed to see that you have decided to come out of the dark shadows of lurker land and actually post an introduction after such a long time.

Go EDM!!! I slightly like EDM, but my Significant Other is a DJ and he is reaaally into that stuff...though he isn't much into sharing. Not much of a rave goer though.

Your introduction was awesome. Also WOW you've got a tags in terms of what you are Guess you are someone that is very open to everything. Generally, I find that to be a pretty good quality, especially in terms of relating to people, so perhaps you will start posting on here? I'm sure you'd be a great addition to the forums. Obviously up to you.

What sort of kitteh are you? The small meowy sort or the ones with sharper claws? Do you have any pets, such as kittehs or puppies or turtles or snakes or little brothers or sisters?

Hope to see you around more.

Cheers!!

im the small meowy type but i can scratch (get it DJ term) if i need to XD
    im happy you think im open about myself and i do have a pet(s) i have 2 other kittens who are so adorable and so cuddly ^^ and im sure i will start posting as soon as i figure out the proper etiquette for posting >.> i look forward to having a fun time on this site

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    do you still want examples?

professorbock

Hi, EDMkitten. Great hobby you have there with electronic music.

I like all sorts, dancehall, hard, dub, psy and chillout.

And uh, wow, we have a lot of cat-like members on this forum. And we're all out of cat food.

I better go to the store and pick some up.

But seriously though, enjoy this supportive forum with its friendly members and upbeat topics.