Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommend my 1st diaper

Default Recommend my 1st diaper

Hi everyone. I just recently "came out" and told my girlfriend that I was abdl. She is being pretty supportive of it and I want to finally buy some real diapers. The only baby thing I bought after telling her was a pacifier. Now I want diapers! I've looked around online but I'm really struggling to make a decision. My waist size is small around 28 so I don't know if medium diapers will me. However I also found that there are only few brands that make a small size. I want something babyish and not colored only white and plastic. I also don't want to spend a whole lot either. Can someone please help me start my diaper adventure : )

Hyperlitegreen

small xplus abena from XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies !!! Woo woo!!!

Thanks for the reply. I've been thinking about actually getting some abenas but I don't know I really like some of the diapers from abuniverse like the bambinos and whatnot but I don't think those will fit. So Many options lol I can't decide.

Ok so I want to the xplus in small size but they only make the cloth type in that size. I'd rather have plastic. I think maybe ill just get the sample pack of 12 medium from abuniverse. Anyone know if the medium xplus will fit my small 28-29 inch waist?

Quote Originally Posted by Dommy View Post
    Ok so I want to the xplus in small size but they only make the cloth type in that size. I'd rather have plastic. I think maybe ill just get the sample pack of 12 medium from abuniverse. Anyone know if the medium xplus will fit my small 28-29 inch waist?
    I have a 31 inch waist and love the medium xplus (also known as M4's). They have about a 4 or so inch gap between the tabs on my waist size. They are my preferred night time diaper.

To have nice diapers, you need to hand the money. Else you are stuck with stupid Depends or super cheap store brand crap.

The only diaper I know that come very close to what a pampers would feel, is the Molicare Premium Soft Super. MAN, they are as good as a Super Plus, yet thin enough for day wear. All cloth covered though, but still, I feel like I'm wearing a pampers. They swell a lot and keep me dry for a long time. Good for night time too.

Cost me 104$ for a case, shipped to my door.

I would recommend the abena abri-form series that Hyperlitegreen mentioned. Any of them are great, and you can pick the thickness you want m1 m2 m3 m4, m4 being the thickest. You mentioned you wanted something babish though, which abenas are not. They have very medical themed markings that run the length of the diaper (blue and yellow lines). To get the babish look you have a few choices. You can buy a baby themed diaper like abu cushies or bambinos. Or you can use your own baby print tape (bought or printed yourself) to babify any diaper you choose!

Bambino has sample packs, although the price per diaper isn't very reasonable.

The Abenas of late don't control odor too well, I'm not the only one to mention this, you might not want to turn off an accepting girlfriend with a stinky diaper. You might consider the medium ATNs, good odor control, they run a but small in size, are inexpensive, have a decent capacity and are white.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    The Abenas of late don't control odor too well, I'm not the only one to mention this, you might not want to turn off an accepting girlfriend with a stinky diaper. You might consider the medium ATNs, good odor control, they run a but small in size, are inexpensive, have a decent capacity and are white.
    Hmmm thanks for the reply, much appreciated. Also what size atn would you recommend since I have a small waist size?
    Last edited by Dommy; 14-Apr-2013 at 03:39. Reason: Add