Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EA earns themselves another worst company in America title

Default EA earns themselves another worst company in America title

EA Makes Worst Company In America History, Wins Title For Second Year In A Row! What are your thoughts on all of this? Did they deserve it or not?

But seriously they are the worst game company. AT&T is certainly the worst company in America for pretty much every single thing they do.

Quote Originally Posted by MokatheGroundhog View Post
    EA Makes Worst Company In America History, Wins Title For Second Year In A Row! What are your thoughts on all of this? Did they deserve it or not?
    Oh they deserve the title alright. EA sucks the life out of franchises, they did it with Mass Effect, they did it with Command and Conquer. I personally just hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendorox! View Post
    Oh they deserve the title alright. EA sucks the life out of franchises, they did it with Mass Effect, they did it with Command and Conquer. I personally just hate them.
    Uhhhh. Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 were all published under EA. ME1 had the best overall story. ME2 improved the gameplay but the game itself ruses you to finish the main quest. ME3 looks great up until the end.

I'd agree that EA likely had big hand in destorying SimCity though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I'd agree that EA likely had big hand in destorying SimCity though.
    I don't think anybody would wanna buy another SimCity after the recent debacle. Also, they're the sole reason why the Ultima franchise is no longer relevant and I will never forgive them for that.

If there is a crash or mini crash on the horizon, my bets are on EA being the first to fall.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLilyLuna View Post
    If there is a crash or mini crash on the horizon, my bets are on EA being the first to fall.

Their stocks tanked in the 2008 financial crash and still haven't recovered.

EA is like a vampire. They're constantly buying and shutting down classic video game companies.

But I love watching EA squirm. The damage control is hilarious. Every time someone disagrees with them, they scream "yeah well, it's just the gay haters! We're not bad, we swear! We just love gays!"

Default Re: EA earns themselves another worst company in America title

EA used to be a decent company, but for awhile now, they just rush games, and make you have to buy DLC after spending 60 bucks on a game that will most likely last a few months. Their games, especially the sport franchises have gone horribly for a few years now. Ever since they contracted the NFL license, the game has been worsening since. They have no competition, and it shows in the lack of effort to put the game together. Their NBA game has ended because they didn't put any effort in to it. The gameplay gotten terrible. People stopped buying it. EA has to much rush on all their titles and I don't see how it makes it past their QA staff. I can't wait until EA loses their NFL license so we can finally have a competively ran football game by some company.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    EA is like a vampire. They're constantly buying and shutting down classic video game companies.
    Somehow i can never resist ^_-
    http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/edrick1976/New%20Pics/EA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    ME3 looks great up until the end.
    Except day one dlc, too much dlc in general, as with ME2 already. One of the worst endings ever and screwing up the community idea with the indoctrination theory and making another bad ending dlc and uhm... jersey shore stereotype characters... Having no script writer from the original ME, something else i missed? ;)

And well... ontopic: They deserve it.