Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Hello I Am New!

  1. #1

    Default Hello I Am New!

    Hi Everyone,

    Most people know me by the name Daddys_little_girl or dlg.. But my name was all ready takin up when I joined this site so I had to come up with this one but its pretty close to my other names!

    About me.. Lets see...

    I am a cheeky little girl. I am always coming up with something! Comments fly outta my mouth randomly. You could probably find me standing in the corner for being naughty.When I am in a good girl mood. I totally just wanna cuddle up and watch tv with a bottle of juice and my blankie.

    I also love being outside the beach, dirt bikes, quads, bonfires, beers.. You know the country girl kind! I enjoy the little things in life and random good times.

    I do have a boyfriend/daddy/babybrother.. He is my whole life.. I love him so much! He is so good to me.. Even though I am still learning how to be a good sister to him..

    Why I joined the site...

    I joined because I love to chat about things. I like to find out what everyone else has tried while I learn new things. I am full of questions that I hope someone else might have a better answer too. As I am still trying to find things out for myself.

    I also joined because I want to find out more about things like how to take care of someone, how to diaper someone better, what is the best way to feed someone. what are the best ab things, what diapers people have tried...

    I hope to learn a lot of new things here...
    Questions are always welcomed.

    Dlg

  2. #2

    Default

    Hey ya and welcome to ADISC!

    It's good to hear to your boyfriend is into this aswell by himself. I guess, that you have a lot of fun time together.
    You seem to be kinda quirky, in a positive way, if i may say so? Anyway i know this feeling, i.e. how you seem to be, when you're little or in general that way.

    How did it come, that you started to enjoy dirt bikes and quads actually? Seems kinda interesting and i'm curious.
    Bonfires are great by the way! Sitting with your friends together and talking or telling horror stories.
    What's your favourite music, if i may ask by the way?


    And if you got some questions, just ask, as you already did in your other threads. You'll surely get some helpful answers!

    Anyway, have fun in our community!

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi,
    Thank you for your reply!
    To answer your question, I have been into dirt bikes and quads for as long as I can remember. I grew up that way! We have always had that kind of stuff in my family.
    Yes, bonfires are probably one of my favorite things. I really enjoy country music I also like some other things as long as I can understand the music. I like stuff I can relate too. Not so much rap or anything like that.

    Don't worry I will be sure to ask if I have questions, I always have something on my mind! =)

  4. #4

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC! DaLira already got to the amazing part of the introduction, encouraging you to tell us a little more about yourself and welcoming you to this wonderful community. We are always so excited to get new members!

    Yeah, a name like daddy's little girl goes fast around here, but I'm glad you got something that works for you. You'll find a lot of like-minded people around here, so I hope you enjoy your time! You sound like a very sweet little girl, and although we might be different I think that we could still be the bestest friends!

    So feel free to join the club, the friendship club! I hope you find some of the bestest chats and wonderful times here.

  5. #5

    Default

    Welcome to the group.

    I dont know if I am over extending my experience, but I refered to my 4 wheel farm equipment as the pertol cowboy mode. So would I be wrong in assuming you have agriculture experience?

    Nice to see another country folk type round here. As is sit here with my arthritis aches While reading your post, it makes me miss the days back on the farm.

    Again welcome.

  6. #6

    Default

    Hiya,

    Weeeeeeeeeeeell, You could say that! I love everything to do with that stuff! My quad is one of my favorite things ever! Sadly I had to leave it back home when I moved to California looking forwards to going home this summer and doing some riding!

    I know what you mean by missing the farm.. I miss is too now that I am in the city wish I could just have the best of both worlds but maybe someday!

    Thanks for the welcome

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by daddyzlittlegirl View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    Most people know me by the name Daddys_little_girl or dlg.. But my name was all ready takin up when I joined this site so I had to come up with this one but its pretty close to my other names!

    About me.. Lets see...

    I am a cheeky little girl. I am always coming up with something! Comments fly outta my mouth randomly. You could probably find me standing in the corner for being naughty.When I am in a good girl mood. I totally just wanna cuddle up and watch tv with a bottle of juice and my blankie.

    I also love being outside the beach, dirt bikes, quads, bonfires, beers.. You know the country girl kind! I enjoy the little things in life and random good times.

    I hope to learn a lot of new things here...
    Questions are always welcomed.

    Dlg
    Yay! We got ourselves a country girl!! That sounds absolutely fantastic. Not the usual "I like to play video games and listen to donkeys do a konga line (wait, that can't be right)"
    I've never been on a dirt bike or quad. But I really like climbing mountains. Sadly, the only mountains I climb of late is the steep angle driveway I have to climb up to take my dog for a walk.

    Right! Do you have any pets? Do you like animals? Any particulars (please say cats...) and then again I wonder if that is a valid question if you are in fact, as you say, a country girl.

    Well then, that's absolutely wonderful that you have a significant other that is into this sort of thing!! A lot of people would be peanut butter and 'Jelly'. Having someone to share this side of yourself with is like the best feeling ever. Especially when you get a good one. How did you guys end up meeting?

    You probably will find a lot of really awesome advice regarding diapers and AB related activities. This place is brimming with them. But let me tell you a secret. *Whispers* we talk about other stuff as well!! Fun stuff and silly stuff and serious stuff and this is a run on sentence with too many and's but I'm sort of high on coffee sort of things....

    I hope you find yourself a snug little spot here and share all the wonderfullness that may be you with the rest of us, whether through the forum or through chat.

    CHEERS!! xxoxo

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by daddyzlittlegirl View Post
    Hiya,

    Weeeeeeeeeeeell, You could say that! I love everything to do with that stuff! My quad is one of my favorite things ever! Sadly I had to leave it back home when I moved to California looking forwards to going home this summer and doing some riding!

    I know what you mean by missing the farm.. I miss is too now that I am in the city wish I could just have the best of both worlds but maybe someday!

    Thanks for the welcome
    Well now, so were you from and what'chu raise?
    For me it was a 15 acre farm we got when I was seven and lived on for 37 yrs. I made myself independantly broke, yet well feed. Up until on nice sunny July day when I was laying in the barn yard with the sweet smell of grass and broken scafling all around and both ankles going side ways. I suddenly realized that I was 45, could not to afford hired help and I just dont heal as fast anymore.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by JubeyKitty View Post
    Yay! We got ourselves a country girl!! That sounds absolutely fantastic. Not the usual "I like to play video games and listen to donkeys do a konga line (wait, that can't be right)"
    I've never been on a dirt bike or quad. But I really like climbing mountains. Sadly, the only mountains I climb of late is the steep angle driveway I have to climb up to take my dog for a walk.

    Right! Do you have any pets? Do you like animals? Any particulars (please say cats...) and then again I wonder if that is a valid question if you are in fact, as you say, a country girl.

    Well then, that's absolutely wonderful that you have a significant other that is into this sort of thing!! A lot of people would be peanut butter and 'Jelly'. Having someone to share this side of yourself with is like the best feeling ever. Especially when you get a good one. How did you guys end up meeting?

    You probably will find a lot of really awesome advice regarding diapers and AB related activities. This place is brimming with them. But let me tell you a secret. *Whispers* we talk about other stuff as well!! Fun stuff and silly stuff and serious stuff and this is a run on sentence with too many and's but I'm sort of high on coffee sort of things....

    I hope you find yourself a snug little spot here and share all the wonderfullness that may be you with the rest of us, whether through the forum or through chat.

    CHEERS!! xxoxo

    Hello,
    Yes, I am a total country girl! I do nothing "usual" people would do. I like to stand out and be my own person.
    Mountain climbing that I have never done before but sounds pretty cool!

    Yes!! I adore animals. I have a huge love for them.. and you nailed it I love cats.. We have 7 of our own. I also work for a cat rescue that I love.
    Its my ways of giving back and makes me feel really good about helping a helpless animals find a good home.

    I couldn't agree more it is wonderful to have someone that I can share my AB love with. It makes it really special. We ended finding love in a hopeless place... lol.. Diaperspace chatroom! Its a really really long story but the short one is.. He flew to meet me and I flew back to be with him. It was a really hard move leaving all my things and family behind but I can honestly say its been one of the greatest things of my life! I would do it again in a heartbeat! I have learn so many new things and a lot about myself. I love it and being able to really use my AB side with someone that understands me fully!

    Thank you, so far so good! I am readying a lot of good stuff and helpful stuff. I can't get chat yet because I am still new but maybe someday.

    Cheers!
    DLG

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by daddyzlittlegirl View Post
    Yes!! I adore animals. I have a huge love for them.. and you nailed it I love cats.. We have 7 of our own. I also work for a cat rescue that I love.
    Its my ways of giving back and makes me feel really good about helping a helpless animals find a good home.
    Sorry for quoting only this tiny part, but this is really adorable!
    Just... 7 cats is a lot, isn't it? I image caring only for them takes up a lot of your free-time.
    Maybe you'd like to tell us their names? I'm always kinda curious in this case and i love fancy names! ^_^

    Anyway, keep going with cat rescue, that's a really positive and outstanding thing to do!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.