Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Badges

Default Badges

I thought I'd offer my services to make badges for all my fellow babyfurs/lilfurs

They're free (Be honest they're not worthy to sell) so just request one and fill out a form which I'll post last

Also I'd love to see other badges too, Marci's, Munkarts' etc show 'em all off here

So anyway, if ya wanna badge check my work here Userpage of yami-dokuro -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Finally the form, yes this is mandatory because people can be vague

Name:
    Favourite Colour:
    A reference pic of some kind (even a simple sketch'll do)
    Hair, eyes, fur etc colours (please state as pictures can be vague)
    Scene or pose:
    Headshot or Full Body:

I'm also open to non badge commissions on FA

Yay! I want one! (You're a LOT better than a lot of other people out there, so don't put yourself down!)

Name:

Abby Rainne
    Favourite Colour:
    Pink
    A reference pic of some kind (even a simple sketch'll do)

Hair, eyes, fur etc colours (please state as pictures can be vague)
    My hair I would love to be in braids or pigtails, and it should be about the same colour as my fur (pink! (not exactly the purpley-pink in that picture, but a pinker pink?) even baby pink!) my eyes are green, or green-blue, you decide what looks better!
    Scene or pose:
    It doesn't matter to me, I'd love to be diapered, and in a tutu! And Umm.... dancing or something? It doesn't matter to me, I'm not picky at all!
    Headshot or Full Body:
    Full body would be great, thanks!

PS you're really really nice for offering to do this! I'm sure it takes just about forever!

It actually only takes a few days max (depending on how much I can be bothered :P)

Btw is it the cow you're requesting?

Ok, I'll get those two done as soon as I get a ref pic from Abigail (You left it blank )

Don't you see the picture underneath, Yami? I do... might be yours or my computer, though! :P Or you might have images blocked. :P
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/members/a...iii-monkey.png

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Ok, I'll get those two done as soon as I get a ref pic from Abigail (You left it blank )
    is your computer showing the link underneath the pic?

I'll bite.

Name: Thallis
    Favourite Colour: Purple
    A reference pic of some kind (even a simple sketch'll do): Thallis by Chazes by Thallis -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
    Hair, eyes, fur etc colours (please state as pictures can be vague): My hair is brown, eyes are hazel ( I know they're green in the pic, I can't color hazel though x3), and most of my fur is light blue, but my chest fur, which comes up to the neck is white.
    Scene or pose: Can I be facing towards you in a purple dress (with my diaper visible), blushing
    Headshot or Full Body: Full body, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Don't you see the picture underneath, Yami? I do... might be yours or my computer, though! :P Or you might have images blocked. :P
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/members/a...iii-monkey.png
    Nothing...that's strange, even tried it on other browsers

Secret

Oh I would love one!

Name: Secret (No really I am not being anonoymous)
    Favourite Colour: Purple
    A reference pic of some kind (even a simple sketch'll do) : Its pretty much the same as my avatar which is a modified version of "Chowder" here are a bunch of sample images of him Chowder by *Ash-Dragon-wolf on deviantART and also this Chowder by *Squeek-a-chu on deviantART and this http://tentakustar134.deviantart.com...owder-79831305 and lastly this one http://smokeythefox.deviantart.com/art/Chowder-97291403
    Hair, eyes, fur etc colours (please state as pictures can be vague): The fur on the cheeks seems to be a defining feature and the one tooth shown is another distinguishing feature, also the hat on his head and is really cute to
    Scene or pose: Pose
    Headshot or Full Body: Full body

Also thank you very much for doing this for me!