Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey everyone :)

Default Hey everyone :)

I'm new here and so this is my greeting. I'm looking forward to making some new friends and having fun

Don't be afraid to ask me anything if you're curious.

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedGoth View Post
    I'm new here and so this is my greeting. I'm looking forward to making some new friends and having fun

Don't be afraid to ask me anything if you're curious.
    Hi there and berry big welcome to ADISC! Obviously my first question is.. what did you do to Sonic to make him look like that in your avatar! Be nice to the poor blue hedgehog! Hehe.

No, but seriously.. it's wonderful to have you here. It's time to bombard you with some questions, and I hope you feel comfortable to answer them all. We won't bite here, I promise. We need some cute goth babies around here, will give everything a little more fun variety! So.. How did you find this place? Do you play Sonic games regularly? I'm a pretty big Sonic the Hedgehog fan, is I guess why I ask. Do you play other video games that you really enjoy? What first got you interested in the sites subject matter, how long have you been interested?

I hope you'll find not only great support, great padding discussion, but also just some great regular discussion. ADISC is a wonderful place that gets more wonderful with every great new member like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hi there and berry big welcome to ADISC! Obviously my first question is.. what did you do to Sonic to make him look like that in your avatar! Be nice to the poor blue hedgehog! Hehe.

No, but seriously.. it's wonderful to have you here. It's time to bombard you with some questions, and I hope you feel comfortable to answer them all. We won't bite here, I promise. We need some cute goth babies around here, will give everything a little more fun variety! So.. How did you find this place? Do you play Sonic games regularly? I'm a pretty big Sonic the Hedgehog fan, is I guess why I ask. Do you play other video games that you really enjoy? What first got you interested in the sites subject matter, how long have you been interested?

I hope you'll find not only great support, great padding discussion, but also just some great regular discussion. ADISC is a wonderful place that gets more wonderful with every great new member like yourself.
    I came here through google because I was tired of keeping all my AB/Dl stuff to myself, so I just wanted a nice forum to join where I can share and talk to others.
    Sonic and Resident evil are my two most favorite gaming franchises, odd combo right? XD I have been playing more Sonic games lately and I'm building a collection, recently bought Colors and Generations. I also read the comics from time to time.

I can say that I've had a thing for diapers since early childhood, probably around 7 or 8 years old. I didn't realize it was a fetish or interest that other people had as well, but I never felt like it was a bad thing.

Thanks for the great welcome and the questions, I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here

HI, welcome to the site! This place is a refuge. (don't be offended) I thought your post was a little amusing (I'll explain). When I saw your username (pamperedgoth) I had this vision of a brooding, unfriendly person. But then you were using words like smile, nice and fun. It goes to show you that my idea of what goth is is severely skewed. Soooo... could you explain to me what goth means to you? Thanks, and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post
    HI, welcome to the site! This place is a refuge. (don't be offended) I thought your post was a little amusing (I'll explain). When I saw your username (pamperedgoth) I had this vision of a brooding, unfriendly person. But then you were using words like smile, nice and fun. It goes to show you that my idea of what goth is is severely skewed. Soooo... could you explain to me what goth means to you? Thanks, and welcome!
    Well I used to identify by the label of goth in my teen years and I still pretty much only wear black with a select few colors like red or purple, but I don't consider myself goth anymore. I really use it as kind of a tongue in cheek thing because I know people just like to push labels regardless of knowing the person past their appearance or not. I use the label emo in that fashion too.

However, when I was serious about the gothic culture I never knew anyone who was always brooding. Most goths I knew usually had a goofy sense of humor and were hyperactive, so yeah, goth is pretty heavily stereotyped, but then again what isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedGoth View Post
    Well I used to identify by the label of goth in my teen years and I still pretty much only wear black with a select few colors like red or purple, but I don't consider myself goth anymore. I really use it as kind of a tongue in cheek thing because I know people just like to push labels regardless of knowing the person past their appearance or not. I use the label emo in that fashion too.

However, when I was serious about the gothic culture I never knew anyone who was always brooding. Most goths I knew usually had a goofy sense of humor and were hyperactive, so yeah, goth is pretty heavily stereotyped, but then again what isn't?
    Well said, that makes a lot of sense. Welcome to the site, you happy little goth!

professorbock

Hi, PamperedGoth!

If I could ask one question, why did you choose that username for the forum? Just curious to know how you put that together.

Quote Originally Posted by professorbock View Post
    Hi, PamperedGoth!

If I could ask one question, why did you choose that username for the forum? Just curious to know how you put that together.
    I go by many different names on many forums and such, so my creative name well is pretty much tapped out. And like I said in an above post, I used to identify as goth and now I use it sarcastically/ironically.

Welcome to ADISC, PamperedGoth!

I hope you're having a great time here

Sonic and Resident evil is really an odd combination, i guess you're more into the first games from the RE series? perhaps Sonic too?
    I really played the first games on my sega a lot, way too much to be honest, in my childhood. They've been great. Sadly i don't own any new Nintendo console, so it's kinda hard actually to try a new game from the series.