Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi everyone!

professorbock

Default hi everyone!

Hi! I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name's Tim, but people call me "The Professor" since I have a lot of knowledge about weird and strange topics.

I've been into the DL lifestyle for about 7 years now. Nothing really surprises me. I know too much, but still don't know it all. I'm working on it, and hope to chat with you all in the future.

This forum is nice. It just "feels right." Much love and hope to talk soon! =)

Welcoem to ADISC, I"m glad to hear that it feels right to you and everything. Here everyone seems to be quite friendly and pretty open with one another about their interest in diapers as well as ohter things as well. What kind of other things are you interested in. I like to write compter programs and websites in my free time. I also play hockey. Feel free to share some of your interests as well, because we all like to know a little bit about each other. Also if you have any questions don't worry about aksing them, we all hae a wide variety of konwedlge and are more than happy to share.

Quote Originally Posted by professorbock View Post
    Hi! I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name's Tim, but people call me "The Professor" since I have a lot of knowledge about weird and strange topics.

I've been into the DL lifestyle for about 7 years now. Nothing really surprises me. I know too much, but still don't know it all. I'm working on it, and hope to chat with you all in the future.

This forum is nice. It just "feels right." Much love and hope to talk soon! =)

professorbock

Hi, bigbluehusky! Yeah brother, I live uptown in Lincoln. I've searched for years for ABDL people in Nebraska, but found so few. It's good to meet you.

I also find people's manner here very friendly. For me, when I'm not working my retail job, I like to read, write and doof around with cars. The system says I need to reach a certain posting status before I can send private messages, but it won't be long. Hey, what's with your signature? It says you have a princess.

yeah, I'm a daddy to another member on the site. (s)he isn't from Nebraska though.

professorbock

That's cool, bigbluehusky. I used to have a care taker. Can you believe it? He was this chubby Puerto Rican guy who used to feed me a bottle in his apartment on weekends when I first started college. His parents found out his closet intentions, I backed away, and he moved away. Haven't heard from him since. It's OK. I'm grateful to meet new people, for sure.

So, are you like a nerd-type professor? Or just a guy into computers? I ask because I have a co-worker who is like that. Fixing and charging his customers. Under the table, of course. You gotta have side hobbies, you know.

I work as a programmer for my job, but I'll do things on my own just for fun. Don't charge for services because I don't do consulting on the side.

professorbock

You're a good guy, bigbluehusky. I like you. Why is it so hard to find people like you around my age with a good education? I bet you and I get life questions from other people for advice. I know I do, at least once week.

These days, us "old guys" have to explain what a cassette tape is to the new generation. Know what I'm saying?

Yeah, thoguh I get made fun of among some of my friends about me not kowing what records are... I did know, they are just poking fun that I"m younger than they are. I actually don't get much of that on here, but yes it's somewhat hard to find those with some education.

professorbock

No worries, friend. Hey, maybe some day we could chat using another means of avenue. As for the making fun part, a lot of older people tend to tell me about "back in my day." It can get annoying after awhile.

Hello Professorbock.

Welcome to the group. Sorry, but the closes I've been to NB is 30,000 ft.

I noticed your versed in things that along with a dollar you can get a coke at Mc Donalds. I have been told by more then one person that I am a walking book of totally trivial (ugh) "STUFF".

Again welcome.